Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Yeah, I think Im in love with the vapor-black one. I could care less where the button is, or what it may or may not look like. I guess when ur in love, anything else is superficial.... ;)

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa XHALERMAN!!! (..now I choose lung juice and i vape all day...)

Waiting for Xhalerman to get me and show me the wayyyy! :)

LOL Crash ..... NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa XHALERMAN!!!

DaMulta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
T-Town Oklahoma
No...I dont have one now or it would be on the site...

K:D

also

Is it made out of aluminum, brass, copper, or something else:p

George_smokes.gif

The monkey wants to know:lol:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I have no had any experience with adapters (for the 510 atty) a few questions:

Will it effect vapor production, and is it bulky?

sorry for the noob questions ...

There is a discalimer in the instructions, that you have to be careful with the 510 that you dont drown in the sea of vapor...It is not bulky at all!!!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey now ... don't make me get the spurs :D

Are you anticipating a sell-out of this first round Drew? I don't want to miss it while I am at work :oops:

I doubt very much that I will sell out 280 units...The only thing I am concerned about is the colors...I am not going to commit to too many colors until I figure out what everyone is going to buy, but it is only a matter of a day or so either way...Spurs??? I ahve to go take a shower now:?:

AnglVapin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2009
Cajunland - Louisiana
Im fine Honey....Shipped 55 orders last night, received another 55 today so far and am trying to post the XHALER on the site...

NANANANananananaNANANANAXHALE!!!!

Hey Drew...one of those orders was mine.

Jeff or Jay (my apologies for not remembering his name) called me about something with my order and I must say, he was a tremendous help in discussing something other than my batteries. Hat's off to the folks working with you. He took time to talk to me and he really put me on to something solid that may have solved 99% of my PG issue. ;)
That juice MAY not be for my Dad after all! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread