The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The XHALER Sneak Peek

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NickJuice

NickJuice Moved On

Aug 22, 2009
    I don't know why you guys care what its made of...

The website specificly states
    And the Picture shows
    OK I CAN'T POST THE PICTURE TILL I HAVE 15 POSTS>>>IT SHOWS TWO LARGE TIPS

Looks to me like the Resistor will be in the Tips...Not the Body...Definatly enough room in there...AND would explain the reason to have two, One with Resistor, one without(Without Resistor 3.7v,6v,7.4v all available, with Resistor 5v's available)

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    "...he needs to decide how many people base..." (which, btw, is a nonsensical phrase)

It is this "type" of debate that comes across as NON PRODUCTIVE.

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    WOW!!! ARe we getting a little testy here or what???? Is everyone getting their Nicotine today???
    I am trying to post my pics from the Manufacturer that I got today...In China..Im on a High Speed Jet tha I took to China right now!!!! Im not hiding anything but just am not ready to anounce it yet as there are some problems and everytime I say something on here ther are 10 people waiting to filet me if it changes... I am up and running at 5 volts right now and the XHALER is being assembled for release...The final resistor is not cooperating...But dont worry be happy...The body is Aluminum and the pictured caps are brass and there is no resistor in the cap...Thats all Im saying for now...They arent even for sale yet so dont get too snippy just yet...Thanks for all the support and flames...Im gonna have a big glass of .... myself now!!!!:p I love that one!!!

4. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am not sure about the resistor but I think Drew said in an earlier post on this thread that one tip is an 801 and one is a 901. My guess is that if there is a resistor that it is in the back cap. He made mention that the back cap is different and unlike any other unit.

5. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
    Since you quoted my post about it being Halloween, I have to point out that you took it out of context. It was in line with the hope that the Xhaler would be ready by Halloween.

6. hittman

hittman ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Drew, I am glad to see you on here to settle things down a bit. I hope you are having a good trip. No matter what, your loyal customers will be here for you. Don't worry.

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I was actually being caddy , I just got home from the Manufacturer in New Jersey!!!!

8. gjrhine

gjrhine Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    Huh? That whole post was nonsensical.

Well, we're getting there. Best of luck with it. :)

9. impostor71

impostor71 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Naperville, IL
    LOL Drew... Man just keep doing what you're doing. Try not to let the haters get to you. Life's short so put your feet up, pop a brew, and vape on your favorite flavor.

10. SwaggTech

SwaggTech Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 13, 2009
    Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
    I can't wait to do a vid on this thing. I'm telling you this is going to be EPIC! Most of us here have your back Drewski, so if you need some help put out an APB. (My vid will be unbiased, no special treatment there.)

11. mcl5000

mcl5000 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    See, this is what I don't understand. How is asking what material it is made out of being a hater? lol

And exactly like I thought, Drew told us what it was made out of. I'm not sure why everybody thought they were Drew for a few minutes and needed to make up reasons why he didn't want us to know. As I said before, the material shouldn't be a secret, and in this case, it isn't.

Thanks for letting us know it's aluminum, Drew. Do you happen to know the dimensions?

12. impostor71

impostor71 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2009
    Naperville, IL
    You're being pretty defensive here buddy. I'm not even referring to you... You asked a valid question and it was answered. There are other discussions flying around ECF...

13. DaMulta

DaMulta Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2009
    T-Town Oklahoma
  14. mcl5000

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Fair enough...most people over the last few pages were referring to that and not the "other" thing.

Can't wait for these to go on sale so we can find out what it's all about.

15. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    So Drew...are they all going to be the same size (large) or are you going to have some small ones too?

16. mcl5000

Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Didn't he scratch the small ones b/c he didn't like something about them?

17. VapingGeek

VapingGeek Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Did you mean the little red one Laurie?:D

18. laurieok

laurieok Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2009
    Ohio
    :) Yes!! I really liked that one!! :)
    I must have missed where he said he wasn't going to have the small ones.

19. VapingGeek

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    China=New Jersey... Private jet=Vinyl wrapped Lexus LS 430

LMAO... Drew you are killing me!!:lol::lol:

20. VapingGeek

Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    Here it is Laurie:

...and I also like the idea of the smaller one but there isnt any way tooffer 5 to 6 volts without dramatically increasing the width of the entire unit and adding joints to the construction...Once you vape at 5 and 6 volts you will change your mind about the length maybe!!! But for those wanting all the voltage options without rebuilding when changing voltages this is a better design that allows both as a more economical obtion...Thanks for your interst...
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.