The XHALER Sneak Peek

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickJuice

Moved On
Aug 22, 2009
I don't know why you guys care what its made of...

The website specificly states
"The XHALER Basic Unit includes the Xhaler with 2 tips, without batteries or atomizers for those that allready have these items. "

And the Picture shows
OK I CAN'T POST THE PICTURE TILL I HAVE 15 POSTS>>>IT SHOWS TWO LARGE TIPS

Looks to me like the Resistor will be in the Tips...Not the Body...Definatly enough room in there...AND would explain the reason to have two, One with Resistor, one without(Without Resistor 3.7v,6v,7.4v all available, with Resistor 5v's available)

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
. :p

The fact remains he needs to decide how many people base their buying decisions on knowing as much as possible about it enabling them to make comparisons to what they know about the alternatives. And as I said there suddenly seems to be lots of alternatives. ;)

"...he needs to decide how many people base..." (which, btw, is a nonsensical phrase)

It is this "type" of debate that comes across as NON PRODUCTIVE.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
WOW!!! ARe we getting a little testy here or what???? Is everyone getting their Nicotine today???
I am trying to post my pics from the Manufacturer that I got today...In China..Im on a High Speed Jet tha I took to China right now!!!! Im not hiding anything but just am not ready to anounce it yet as there are some problems and everytime I say something on here ther are 10 people waiting to filet me if it changes... I am up and running at 5 volts right now and the XHALER is being assembled for release...The final resistor is not cooperating...But dont worry be happy...The body is Aluminum and the pictured caps are brass and there is no resistor in the cap...Thats all Im saying for now...They arent even for sale yet so dont get too snippy just yet...Thanks for all the support and flames...Im gonna have a big glass of .... myself now!!!!:p I love that one!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am not sure about the resistor but I think Drew said in an earlier post on this thread that one tip is an 801 and one is a 901. My guess is that if there is a resistor that it is in the back cap. He made mention that the back cap is different and unlike any other unit.

gjrhine

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2009
    Sunny South Carolina
    "...he needs to decide how many people base..." (which, btw, is a nonsensical phrase)

It is this "type" of debate that comes across as NON PRODUCTIVE.

Huh? That whole post was nonsensical.

The body is Aluminum and the pictured caps are brass and there is no resistor in the cap

Well, we're getting there. Best of luck with it. :)

mcl5000

ECF Veteran
    Jul 15, 2009
    Allentown, PA
    Try not to let the haters get to you.

See, this is what I don't understand. How is asking what material it is made out of being a hater? lol

And exactly like I thought, Drew told us what it was made out of. I'm not sure why everybody thought they were Drew for a few minutes and needed to make up reasons why he didn't want us to know. As I said before, the material shouldn't be a secret, and in this case, it isn't.

Thanks for letting us know it's aluminum, Drew. Do you happen to know the dimensions?

VapingGeek

ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Ohio
    :) Yes!! I really liked that one!! :)
    I must have missed where he said he wasn't going to have the small ones.
    Here it is Laurie:

...and I also like the idea of the smaller one but there isnt any way tooffer 5 to 6 volts without dramatically increasing the width of the entire unit and adding joints to the construction...Once you vape at 5 and 6 volts you will change your mind about the length maybe!!! But for those wanting all the voltage options without rebuilding when changing voltages this is a better design that allows both as a more economical obtion...Thanks for your interst...
    Drew

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread