Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Okay how about I whittle mine down to a single idea by combining the ideas and making it simpler for all users.

How about using :

"I'd say if you do the thread count one the numbers should be pre-selected but anonymous that way you avoid the server issues. Maybe pick out the number ahead of time and record a short video showing the number and the prize and then when the post number gets passed you could just post the video in the thread."

As the main idea and the way to give away the mods.

But in order to keep the thread moving use this:

"Another idea, which I've seen another vendor do here, is to do a photo identification contest. Takes a little more knowledge to win thus making it more challenging than a riddle that anyone could google."

But change it up a little where you post say 3 pics in a single post and the first person to identify all 3 pics in a single post gets a 10(?)ml bottle of liquid. Just use some really obscure photos and each time someone guesses all 3 in a single post you post up 3 more. That way the thread keeps moving and the larger prizes will still be a surprise when the pre-chosen post number is passed and you post the video showing the number and prize.

Last edited:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Time for bed and all I can say at this point is ....... awe he11 thy, I can't say it here. You get my drift? Tell me...Do you the guy , naw never mind......you wouldn't know him or would you? LOL Women-you're screwed.

LOL I think I get the gist of what your saying or i could be very very very wrong,god, I hope I'm wrong!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok got distracted by a phone call.

I like the idea very much about the thread moving! Your really going to make me work here! :D Even if your idea doesn't get voted, which I'm not doubting it at all! I'll still make the contribution of liquid! Great Call Thy!!!

LOl woops! :oops: ... and thanks :D

Time for bed and all I can say at this point is ....... awe he11 thy, I can't say it here. You get my drift? Tell me...Do you the guy , naw never mind......you wouldn't know him or would you? LOL Women-you're screwed.

LOL I think I get the gist of what your saying or i could be very very very wrong,god, I hope I'm wrong!

:lol: ... I must be tired because I haven't a clue :D ... but boy is my mind wandering :rolleyes:

Double Post..odd
Let's not let it go to waste.
All Contest Ideas on this thread is now closed and are votable on the next!
Yeah, I can make up words :rolleyes:

lol nice.

Good luck to all. See you in the other thread :thumb:

mixxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Oregon
Pretty sure I'm missing out on lots of *fun* but for the life of me can't figure out what's going on, LOL! My computer got a really bad virus/trojan that I've spent 3 days trying to get rid of! :( Finally took it to a computer repair shop on Tuesday and left it... hoping he can fix it. What a nightmare! :shock:

Using a laptop to check in real quick... but can hardly use the keyboard etc. since I'm not at all used to using a laptop! Hopefully my 'puter will come back home "healthy" again and I can get caught up! Have fun with the contest! :D

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Pretty sure I'm missing out on lots of *fun* but for the life of me can't figure out what's going on, LOL! My computer got a really bad virus/trojan that I've spent 3 days trying to get rid of! :( Finally took it to a computer repair shop on Tuesday and left it... hoping he can fix it. What a nightmare! :shock:

Using a laptop to check in real quick... but can hardly use the keyboard etc. since I'm not at all used to using a laptop! Hopefully my 'puter will come back home "healthy" again and I can get caught up! Have fun with the contest! :D

Just go here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ikenvape/65424-ikenvape-1st-ever-mod-contest-n-w.html and make a post. Just make sure you remember to leave 24 hours between entries so you don't get disqualified. ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

Awww Mixxy!! There you are! Thats terrible news!! Remember to double tap the touch pad to achieve a click! Much easier than looking back down to push the button! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread