This is Tom from VapeSourcing, ECF special customer service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Overman, hello, as I have said , your tracking shows it delivered to individual not your front door or mailbox, please contact local post office and ask the mailman who received the package. We have no ability to contact your local post office.
nDGkIt2.jpg

Reactions: PartlySunny

Kindra

Moved On
Dec 14, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Shownuff101

Moved On
Feb 2, 2018
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Multiple ID Banned Member

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
This is a comedy of errors .......yet i keep returning :).......Verashu is here merely to placate those who believe he/she will help them, and frustrate those whom dont buy it....

I can assure you that all of the suppliers are on the forum to assist their customers with their orders. All businesses on ECF have been verified as real businesses. Otherwise, they would not have been permitted on the forum.

BluberryBee

Feb 1, 2018
This is a comedy of errors .......yet i keep returning :).......Verashu is here merely to placate those who believe he/she will help them, and frustrate those whom dont buy it....
I would have to disagree, I initially thought the worst when I first found this site. I even had reservations after I received a tracking number. (It just said that the label was created.) My revised order is now being tracked by USPS just as promised Verashu really did help me, and resolved my problem pretty fast.

Reactions: PartlySunny

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
I can assure you that all of the suppliers are on the forum to assist their customers with their orders. All businesses on ECF have been verified as real businesses. Otherwise, they would not have been permitted on the forum.
Good, glad all has been resolved

Marento

Feb 20, 2018
I placed an order on February 1st, 2018 at 12:17:23 PM EST as stated in my order form. Though when trying to even track my order it’s self through the tracking for guest, it gives me an error stating that my information is wrong even though I have the correct order ID and email used. My order number stated in the order form is # 100067962 if I could some help with this order that’d be great seeing that I have sent 2 support emails and it has been almost 3 weeks unlike the 7-14 days stared it’d be here. Thank you.

Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
I placed an order on February 1st, 2018 at 12:17:23 PM EST as stated in my order form. Though when trying to even track my order it’s self through the tracking for guest, it gives me an error stating that my information is wrong even though I have the correct order ID and email used. My order number stated in the order form is # 100067962 if I could some help with this order that’d be great seeing that I have sent 2 support emails and it has been almost 3 weeks unlike the 7-14 days stared it’d be here. Thank you.
Hello, @Marento , the G-Priv 2 Luxe Edition will stop producing until March. I am really sorry for that. would you mind to wait for more days, we will put $10 in your vapesourcing wallet, if not , we will refund to you, ok?

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu could you please check on my orders

I bought them directly from China, I would like to know what their status is and if they have already been sent, please help me !!
Hello, @diegoarceo , your "100071628" order is ok, it will be sent tomorrow. your 100070842 order "SMOK G-PRIV 2 Box Mod" is out of stock now, the more information I will help you to ask my colleague as they won't come back to work now.

diegoarceo

Feb 23, 2018
Hello, @diegoarceo , your "100071628" order is ok, it will be sent tomorrow. your 100070842 order "SMOK G-PRIV 2 Box Mod" is out of stock now, the more information I will help you to ask my colleague as they won't come back to work now.
ok, the tracking number will be given to me tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread