Tilemahos new rebuildable part (springomizer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont have one of these tanks, but I want to know about this. subbed for info
Video will be online in about 2-3 days si.

You will not be able to buy this part if you first dont buy Tilemahos. This new part is made only for existing GG Tilemahos users. So if you want to have this part and you dont have a Tilemahos, you can buy both at the same time :)

Price of Tilemahos is very low right now even if its the best construction out there. So if you buy Tilemahos + new part, you will pay 127 euros and you will have 2 rebuildable parts and interchangeable too. And the one of them will be the most innovated around.

I am saying all these

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ALSO..........

The new rebuildable part will come in 2 versions, depending the way you like to vape. The one will have a 2mm center air hole (like Tilemahos plus) and the other will have 2,5mm center air hole (like Tilemahos V2). You will be able to choose what you like most.

Reactions: saintaylan

monkkx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2013
paris, abu dhabi
be well Santana :)

Video will be ready tomorrow. Its time to be impressed like you did when we made the first mechanical mod!!
That's all I wanted to hear ... Beer and popcorn are ready ... Take your time, make it long, it's been a wile we haven't seen a GG video ;)

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
That's all I wanted to hear ... Beer and popcorn are ready ... Take your time, make it long, it's been a wile we haven't seen a GG video ;)

axaxaxa, thank you monk. Its long enough for at least 1 hour of popcorn!

I am joking lol. Its a 27 mins video. But we need one more video because I didnt show you how the new part is made, but only what it can do

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
not only a haircut IMEO ... what we know from past pictures of your friends ... you also need a cool T-shirt now too ... AT LEAST a SUPERMAN t-shirt my friend :)

I will wear a GG t-shirt for now BT. Superman t-shirt is coming!!!!! lol

Reactions: BTHUNDER

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I hope you all can forgive me, guys, but I don't think the wig is in Greece tomorrow. Focus on the new invention and not too much in Imeo. [emoji12].
Imeo, you are a genius. I'm sure I'll be impressed.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

:laugh:
thank you Santana. It was about time to stop making coils like we are in 1950 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread