Not open for further replies.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Paypal invoice sent within minutes of my response email.... done!

I am righteously stoked!

[Thank you for shopping with Titanium mods from Ukraine!

Your payment for order with the reference xxxxxxxx was successfully processed.

You can review your order and download your invoice from the "Order history" section of your customer account by clicking "My account" on our shop.

If you have a guest account, you can follow your order via the "Guest Tracking" section on our shop.]

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
wow! got an email from Alek... He is ready to ship my pre order Achilles pending payment; respond for Paypal invoice.

I have never had an atomizer from him that I wasn't completely blown away by... this one took a long time, but like i said, when they call, I answer.

Hot damn! Congrats, Uk!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
078a_zpsdd58510d.jpg

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I've built so many coils for these Ti RDA's over the last year that I could do it blind (jk)...

They are so light and well built such a pleasure to deal with in every way... I've used my Gryphon and Prometey2 so much this just makes it "bases loaded".

I like that it will hold so much juice and half way up the posts too giving it possibly a "better" juice source than the filler of the P2, but thats debatable since P2 is so great.

I use cotton wick and micro .5 to .6 ohms and since the posts are what 4mm tall, thats a lot of distance to the juice wells, but we'll see how good the cotton wicks up when the juice gets down to the wells.

I always like to top off through the d/t to keep the coil/wick wet when i can with sub ohms; just tilt the atty as you drip to keep juice out of the air hole.

ahh this Achilles is great!

I actually sold off all my dual coil RDA's except my Origens, but the Ti's from Alkekz are the best imo. Thanks Dspin for the heads up; worth the wait gang.

fwiw, i have occasional respiratory problems so i can't handle big air hole dual coil RDAs so well even though i do vape 10ml of 3mg nic a day easy.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Awesome you got it Uke - Im glady you are so happy with it.

Since you like Cotton - I just ordered the 2.00 sample size of this Pima Cotton Sliver to try

Pima cotton sliver

Cotton is grown right there in North Carolina

http://www.cottonman.com/index.html

oh wow, that looks awesome... let us know how i works... i'm wondering if you're going to boil it and what if any pesticides used.

i use organic cotton puffs ... i did just order some 1/4" thick organic Japanese cotton pads that a juice vendor sells.
i waste so much of the cotton ball anyway because its all you know, puffed up, but a little cotton ball goes a long ... way.

Oh man this Achilles wicks superb; just what i thought.

I mean i LOVE my P2 but as I guessed, the Achilles even at sub ohms,wicking is awesome (no dry hits), and like you said, filling half way up the post, it lasts a good long time.

Flavor and vapor is just perfect; best of them all. Hell Gryphon, P2, Achilles are all top of my experience, and I've tried a hell of a lot of atomizers...

lol, you'd snicker if you knew how much gear I've bought just to try, and end up selling it at a discount; geez that's money down the drain.

(gotta go take some stuff off my sig again) :

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
hot dog! I am into day what 2? of Achilles, and wow... the wells are darn deep imo. I haven't measured but just topping off the wells is sufficient and at least a good ml and half.

Even with the .5 ohms micro up above the airhole cotton is wicking great; the coil is real clean. Flavor? hell I've had to dilute my DIY juice lol. Not kidding (oh well it was a new batch but yah).

I guess you could say I'm done chasing RDA's (can't handle big air drippers anyway), and now maybe i'll have time to put some pics up with just the 3 Ti's in use at home now.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I can't at this point decide which if any between these, are the "best" of any atomizers, bar none, I've ever tried and I must have tried (owned and sold at least 100 lol).
... good problem to have. :)
I do keep the Achilles at around 3.7v (regulated) with .6 ohms because the P2 does wick a bit better with the top filler AND the base being a double juice source for the cotton wicks. I can run the P2 at .5 ohms

I open the air draw as much as it can go, but i still think that for cloud chasers, who are more concerned about vapor than flavor, it would be tough to fire these at .2 to .3 ohms... which require huge air holes, and juice right on the coils.

Its about decent even "lots of" vapor and "best" for flavor!
and the little old Gryphon too!
Gryphon is awesome! but only takes 1/2ml or so in my experience. Funny, I used to put a ml in there but only get half that before it will leak....
what's cool besides the flavor, is that it has a grooved inner rim at top of chamber to keep juice from leaking out the top.

I still have 2 BIg Bens too, if anyone is interested; hint.

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
D, are you going to start a thread for the Eclipse too? I also see the Phoenix is up, but I am less interested in mods (at least compared to attys).
i can't find any internals of the Eclipse.... its a sweet looker.
whats the story with the bronze?
any info?

hell i ought to just order it... i don't want to be sorry later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread