Status
Not open for further replies.

Electricnut

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
East Central Ohio
THE TOP COUNTRY & WESTERN SONGS THIS WEEK

7. I Never Went To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few.

6. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me.

5. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause She Might Win.

4. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here.

3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger.

2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer.

And the Number One Country & Western song is...

It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My ... All Day.

SuZamme

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Couple got married.

On their way home, the groom said to his bride that he had something he needed to tell her to make certain there were no misunderstandings later.
"If he wanted to go fishin, he went fishin. If he wanted to play poker, he would play poker. If he wanted to drink, he'd drink. If he wanted to stay out late, then he would stay out late. This is just the way it is."

The bride replied. "Well, I only have one thing to say to you. I will be having sex every night at 7pm whether you are home or not". ;)

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I know right! Ridiculously funny! I was watching an old episode of Americas funniest home video's a while ago. There was a diver preparing to dismount off of a diving board, he slips does a full backflip and landed face first right on to the board face down! All that made contact was his block and that bored. I gasped "OH my god!" and the crowd was going nuts with laughter! Darn, I felt old at that moment in time lol

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Showing my age-I LOVED PAC-MAN.

lol :thumb:

Whats the deal with that elitist jerk hitting him with the golf club?? He should have been arrested for assault.

yeah that was going a bit far but they were asking for someone to react the way they were ticking people off lol

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
LOL tired to watch this earlier when i was at PepBoys getting a new tired thrown on my car, but my phone wouldn't let me watch it. Thanks iphone.

Ok, I just fell asleep on my chair in the middle of this post halfway typing...odd

I was laughing so hard when Pac-man, scooped up the billiards and turned around so quickly and raised his arms and charged while the little ghost freaked and ran! LOL

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Iken that video was great. This is one of the best threads on ecf I think.
Ok here's a clean one my mom told me. What do you get if you put 25 female pigs and 25 male deer in a pen together? 50 sows and bucks

LOL i love those quick zingers! Ah you too share this evil little amusement! I have a paradise for you pal (and Tina). :lol: http://www.toxicjunction.com/videos.asp?tag=Idiots
Enjoy!

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
LOL tired to watch this earlier when i was at PepBoys getting a new tired thrown on my car, but my phone wouldn't let me watch it. Thanks iphone.

Ok, I just fell asleep on my chair in the middle of this post halfway typing...odd

I was laughing so hard when Pac-man, scooped up the billiards and turned around so quickly and raised his arms and charged while the little ghost freaked and ran! LOL

lol .... I've done that dozing off at the pc plenty of times.

yeah that part was pretty funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread