Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Love snow on our mountains, hate snow on my driveway.

24862515_1987343354819517_5067020183659083482_n.png

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    it was 9 degrees Fahrenheit day before yesterday morning

Snow doesn't like you, either. Neither does it dislike you, or me, or anyone.

Snow doesn't care.

Been running mid to upper 20's for overnight lows for about a week. Mid 40 highs, and in areas where it stays shady, the frost is beginning to look like snow.

Time for a sweater.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I've been here two years and only recollect a time or two when it "snowed." Basically the snow melted as it hit the ground, but you should have seen the driving :lol::lol:. Though I enjoy "visiting" snow and can usually do so at least once a winter on Mt. Lemnon. I HATED shoveling my driveway.

Anna

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Mt. Lemon is the highest peak in the Catalina foothills. a bit over 9000 feet elevation.

two years two guys I know rode bicycles from Tucson up past Summerhaven .

I've been here two years and only recollect a time or two when it "snowed." Basically the snow melted as it hit the ground, but you should have seen the driving :lol::lol:. Though I enjoy "visiting" snow and can usually do so at least once a winter on Mt. Lemnon. I HATED shoveling my driveway.

Anna

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2016
    Tempe, Arizona, United States
    Congrats on your veteran badge @ChelsB :banana:

It’s been about 10* higher than normal here in the Phoenix area. Works for me, have only turned the heater on briefly to take the chill out of the house late night or early morning. The less the air is on the lower the electricity bill is.

Does anyone actually use the coil cleaning brush??
    I have a little tool that has like 6 mini bottle brushes on it, I use it for coils or any tiny thing while washing things at the sink, like the mouthpieces for to-go coffee or sippy cups.

motordude

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 1, 2015
    VA, USA

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    Does anyone know the size or have a link for the o rings that go on the bottom and top of the tank glass for the Protank 3 (v2)? They only include small replacement o rings, no large ones. They are quite thick
    edafcc294d7941a40df6201954a92669.jpg

58f5a0213a911dd49ed7c0a338e0376a.jpg

I bought a whole pile of the protank orings off of ebay but that was eons ago, prolly 3-4 years ago and I can't find PT orings in my past purchase history doesn't go back that far.
    I searched "oring protank" in ebay and came up with a couple hits that might be what your after.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 9, 2017
    Suddenly my eVic Primo mini isn’t firing until I plug it in (says it’s fully charged). How odd!
    ETA: yes there’s a battery in it[emoji4]
    try the battery in other mods to make sure it's ok?

Edit: and try other batteries in that mod to confirm the mod has an issue

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    try the battery in other mods to make sure it's ok?

You were correct, it doesn’t work in other mods! I didn’t do that at first as I figured it couldn’t be the battery as it’s maybe 6 months old (it’s an efest 2000)! I expected a longer life, especially since this isn’t in my daily rotation

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 9, 2017
    You were correct, it doesn’t work in other mods! I didn’t do that at first as I figured it couldn’t be the battery as it’s maybe 6 months old (it’s an efest 2000)! I expected a longer life, especially since this isn’t in my daily rotation
    what you described reminded me of what a laptop does when the battery goes bad - you can only run it plugged in.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    what you described reminded me of what a laptop does when the battery goes bad - you can only run it plugged in.

Yep! I had that happen too!
    I’ll just stick with the brown LG Tootsie Roll batteries (as our Kat calls them). They’ve been great so far!

Users who are viewing this thread