Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Spectacular launch and re-entry of the two side boosters, which came back down and landed simultaneously right on target. It's so much more relaxing watching these things when there are no people onboard. The dummy along for the ride in the car looked quite relaxed.
I was.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
We're at Titusville today waiting for the launch…hubs is a space program junkie. We come here for most launchies as it's about a 2.5 hour drive. We have never seen this many cars and people on any previous launches. There are thousands!!! Apparently it's because this is a special event/launch according to hubs. Almost didn't find a place to parl and we arrived 2 hours early.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.space.com/39604-spacex-falcon-heavy-rocket-test-flight-webcast.html

How exciting! Hopefully you have good weather?

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Yea...but...but...you gotta' remember that EVERYONE ALWAYS does what they think is BEST...AT THE TIME.

(Even if you decided to do what you knew was the "wrong" thing...it was still what you considered to be the BEST thing to do...at that time.)

Sure...with subsequent added knowledge...1 minute/1 day/1 year/1 decade later...you may then think it was a stupid decision...

But...with only the knowledge that you had at the time...you made the best decision available...

(Realizing this...I've NEVER had any room in my life...for "GUILT"...:shock: )

Golly, that was quite.............................tedious :blink:
But thanx anyways:)

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
There is much wisdom (and truth) in this post. At least from my perspective sitting here aging and emulating Jaba the Hut more and more each day;)

My slowing down and it taking me longer to do stuff doesn't bother me nearly as much as time speeding up.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Details! What coil, what tank?

You mean you can’t read minds???!!!!
It’s the STM with the STM RBA. 28g 316 L, 4 wraps, 2.0 diameter.
Coil was built on a Sunday in the evening. There was a slight breeze, but no rain [emoji38]

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
You mean you can’t read minds???!!!!
It’s the STM with the STM RBA. 28g 316 L, 4 wraps, 2.0 diameter.
Coil was built on a Sunday in the evening. There was a slight breeze, but no rain [emoji38]
I can read minds, but don't like to out that out there.

You should be ashamed, by the way... such thoughts...

Was that Sunday evening Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern? And what was the relative humidity? Direction of breeze? C'mon, now...

The only thing I can figure is that you have the preheat set too high, and it's stressing the wires every time you fire. Other than that, there's really no reason one mod would do anything drastically different, in terms of performance at lower levels, than another.

Users who are viewing this thread