Tried the T3 from SI yet? Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abracadebra

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2012
Queensland banana bender land of OZ
A friend of mine was trying the T3's with an auto X2 and told me she didn't like them. I told her to get a manual X2 and try that and BAM, she texted me last night and now she's loving them.

so true...t3 on auto..x2 no go for me....im kicking myself I didn't buy manuals from the start...ive found my happy pair..t3 on x2 manual...oh yeah....only trouble is....ive got 11 autos..there great fully charged...but that only last about hour..if that...so im working on the manual collection...ive got 2 manuals...650..900..not enough for 24hrs...for me...so theres another coming....and I guess another....oh where does it end..................clue.......................................never:laugh: ps..no I don't vape for 24hrs...:p...I mean from the time I get up...seeing I am a night owl ...so I only sleep like 6hours...and yes im a chain vaper of the worse kind....unless im busy....I think another 900..will do the trick....I hope...:unsure:

Last edited:

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
May I ask which vendor you get your cotton candy e-liquid from ? =D

I'm usually taking my batts off charge when I wake up in the morning so I do the "cigar puff" kind of thing right off the bat just to keep from coughing up a lung anyway. lol Is it just me? Whether it's a smoke or a vape....that first puff in the morning is pretty harsh. lol

But then again....My all day vape is a cotton candy flavor and when it tastes burnt it just takes on a grahm cracker flavor....so.....it still tastes great!!!! :p

HOPS

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2012
So, I bought a replacement coil with my spinner... After reading the posts here decided to give it another go. I had only been filling them to 1ml before to try to save juice should they turn out to be leakers... Seems the leaking starts at 1ml with these. Got the new coil in, filled to 2.6ml and so far so good. Would be awesome if these turned out to work for me too... Carto tanks are nice and work well, but are still knacky to fill...

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
The only time I get a drop from my T3 is when it is upside down and I am refilling it. I always fill mine up to 3ml and vape them almost empty and still haven't had a leak. I also started running a pipe cleaner down the air tube before filling and that takes care of any leaking when refilling.

i do the same thing and i have never had one leak on me,,,i have been using the T3's 6 to 8 weeks now on my egos and now on my X2s.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I don't recall which company sent me the free sample, but it had a much smaller drop tip on the bottle. Not a metal needle tip, and no good for CE3s, but much easier for T3s and Nanos. It would be nice if SI (and all juice vendors) started using them - or glass bottles with droppers.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
I got a sample size of one of SI's new liquid line and the bottle has a long, slim needle style tip that works for T3s or the Nano. I don't know if the full size bottle come with that tip though.

All of the Niquid's new juice bottles have the needle style tip. So much better!

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Hey, off-topic, I know, but what'd you think of the Cherries on Top juice? I was disappointed. Had that....medicinal cherry flavor that I despise. The rest of their stuff is purty good though!
Yea, I didn't care for it much. I'm still looking for that perfect, real cherry flavor. It must be out there somewhere!

the marischino blast has no syrup taste at all ....
I don't care much for those cherries - too processed - but I'm willing to give it a try with my next order.

In a T3 of course :vapor:

GummiSnorri

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
Mosfellsbær, Iceland
Hey guys ! I was just wondering regarding the T3 - I have been watching some videos on the Kanger T3's for lack of videos of the SI T3's (Outlaw - I am refreshing your Youtube page everyday) & I was just wondering, in most of them they recommend removing one of the 2 loose wicks that are on the top... Making the juice easier to feed - but I've also seen comments from people saying that doing so will make the tank more susceptible to flooding.

Recommendations - for the 60/40 PG/VG blend that NicQuid offers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread