Turnaround Time / Shipment Times / Confirmations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey, we've been working hard to get those turnaround times back down to normal. Two reasons:

1. That's the kind of service we want to provide.

2. The sooner we get our work done, the possibility of having a bit of an evening to ourselves could soon be a reality.

LOL.

We do this work 7 days a week. We start at 10 a.m. and work sometimes up until 2 a.m. depending on workloads. It's not easy, but it's what we chose to do and we realize with starting a company, sacrifices need to be made to get things off the ground.

But anyway, yes, getting back on track.

CartHeadMod

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2010
Holland, Michigan
ordered Friday morning, got shipping email Monday morning.....can't fault that anywhere....

will wonders never cease.....got to the office this morning to find the USPS had already delivered my order.....Friday morning to Wednesday morning from ordered, mixed, shipped, delivered, tasted....and that's from California to Michigan....

by the way, had to fire up a Mojito before I posted....it's delightful, though perhaps the mint is a bit stronger than the lime while I had expected the opposite....then again, it hasn't even had time to age yet......

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
by the way, had to fire up a Mojito before I posted....it's delightful, though perhaps the mint is a bit stronger than the lime while I had expected the opposite....then again, it hasn't even had time to age yet......

Trust me, the taste changes. That's one of the reasons I haven't put up a review yet. It seemed off balance to me when I first got it too. Now, the flavors have started to meld together very nicely. Also, sweetener is a fantastic addition.

raltenbach

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
West Allis, WI USA
My order was placed last Monday and shipped out yesterday.

The problem I'm having is the USPS says "All sorting has been completed at the delivery unit for today's deliveries at 7:46 AM on April 2, 2010 in OAKLAND, CA, 94619" but I live in Wisconsin! Either that mailman is going to have a VERY long walk ahead of him, or my package was sent to the wrong place!

I have been having pretty bad luck lately with getting orders sent to my house. Hopefully it's just a ....up with the tracking, and the order is actually on it's way here and not sitting in a mailbox in Oakland. Been trying to contact TV through the Live Chat all day, but no luck yet. Hope it gets sorted out.

raltenbach

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
West Allis, WI USA
Thanks for easing my mind Belle. Usually I DO ignore tracking info (I tent to receive my packages before the tracking process even starts) but this is the first time it seemed to bounce back and forth between 2 post offices (both in Oakland). Fingers crossed that it makes it here safely. Very anxious to try the Kretek! (and the other flavors I ordered)

Edit to add: I do not hold TV responsible for the postal system and its inability to properly track packages. The ordering process and updates from Geoff have been fantastic. Just wanted to make sure no one hesitates on ordering due to this post.

Last edited:

SaltoftheEarth

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Texas
Mr. Tasty Vapor just updated my order status to mixing!!! Crazy how excited that makes me? No, having tasted TV juices I consider my excitement warranted. I ordered AC, Kretek, and Caramel Popcorn. Have not tried these yet.

By the way, I ordered on Wednesday. Hopefully it will make it to my door by Wednesday. One week for a full turn around... not bad for the quality juice I have come to rely on from TV.

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
I placed my order on Friday and Sunday I got the email that changed the status to mixing. Cant wait to get my order because I only have 1ml left of the Stone Sour my favorite flavor so far. Its well worth the wait. They are one of the only places I will buy juice from now on after trying Amaretto Stone Sour,Tastyfinger, and Cafe Macchiato.

Just got the email saying it will be shipped tomorrow!!! Cant wait to get it with my custom flavor.

Last edited:

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Got my order today. I was stoked when I checked USPS to see it was delivered. Got a doubler of Amaretto Stone Sour cause I have like 60ml of 60mg nic juice that I have been waiting to use. Also had them create me a flavor of Tobacco, amaretto, and pineapple. I love it. They even gave me a couple empty bottles for when I mix it. Up next I will have to order a doubler of Tastyfinger. Almost out. By far my favorite place to get juice from.

Digs

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
Ohio
Hey Geoff. I just want to say thanks for getting my order out as fast as you did. I ran out of e-juice this morning and if I hadn't received your package when I did I would have had to resort to smoking analogs.

I made my order on Thursday and recieved it on Monday. It shipped from California to Ohio. I dont' think you can ask for any better than that!

skeetr

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Roseville,ca
Yes, we kicked buns to earn ourselves a Saturday off. The end result, we're back to the 24 hour range in turnaround times.

Eat it up!

I give up, I can't do it, not even close. :(
No more DIY for me.
TV your my hookup. I want you healthy and rested and insist you take every saturday off.

keveck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
aaa
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
The delivery status for this item has has not been updated as of April 24, 2010, 10:53 PM.

Detailed Results:

Delivery status not updated as of April 24, 2010, 10:53 pm
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, April 24, 2010, 8:53 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619

Sorting Complete, April 24, 2010, 8:23 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2010, 8:12 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615
Arrival at Post Office, April 23, 2010, 5:12 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94619

This is a new one for me. I know not to trust USPS tracking, but I've never seen this before.

berktt

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2010
NYC
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™
The delivery status for this item has has not been updated as of April 24, 2010, 10:53 PM.

Detailed Results:

Delivery status not updated as of April 24, 2010, 10:53 pm
Out for Delivery or Available at PO Box, April 24, 2010, 8:53 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619

Sorting Complete, April 24, 2010, 8:23 am, OAKLAND, CA 94619
Processed through Sort Facility, April 23, 2010, 8:12 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94615
Arrival at Post Office, April 23, 2010, 5:12 pm, OAKLAND, CA 94619

This is a new one for me. I know not to trust USPS tracking, but I've never seen this before.

The same thing happened to me, but nonetheless, I got my package in the mail 2 days after Geoff sent it. Do not worry, it must be a problem with the tracking system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread