Turnaround Time / Shipment Times / Confirmations

Status
Not open for further replies.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I ordered 3 things on the 11th for $42. My credit card shows the payment as completed on the 13th, as in it was held the 11th then posted by Tasty and the money has transferred, yet on the website it says pending. Pending what? Everyone here talks about 1-2 day turnaround, even on holiday weekends and I don't even have a shipped notice so I can keep an eye out for it.

I've called several times and no one answers and I sent an email, which hasn't been replied to. The live support shows as offline. What's going on?

My order is 8131. I need to know because if there's an issue I can have the charges reversed and order from someone else. I'm trying this do it yourself stuff so I can stop with store bought smokes, but if a long wait time is normal it probably makes more sense to order from someone with faster shipping times so Marlboro or Camel don't get my money.

Your order is pending. You will receive an email as soon as he starts mixing your order. He is extremely backed up due to the new electronics and adding 2 oz. doublers last week. I placed an order on the 11th too that is still pending. Tasty Vapors turn around time is usually one of the quickest out there. Once you receive the email stating that he is mixing your order, he most likely will ship that same day and should be in your mail box within 2 days.

Trust me, once you've had his juices, you most likely will never want to order from anyone else, and your Marlboro and Camel will taste like pure .... :p They are definitely worth the wait.

Last edited:

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
OT*********************

I just got home and found that my order also has been shipped...yay!!

What did you order, Ardenthope? I love to hear about other people's custom mixes, which I'm always hesitant to order...guess I don't trust myself!

Hey NanC,

Here's a copy of my order comments. I sure hope they come out tasty even though I have ZERO experience developing flavors.............

Ok, the Butterscotch/Caramel/Vanilla Custard bottle - I'm going for a Werther's Original vape - so I'm guessing on these percentages.... Butterscotch 50%, Caramel 20%, Vanilla Custard 30% extra sweet and as strong as you can make it.
For the Vanilla Custard/Bavarian Cream/Caramel bottle - I'm going for a Dreamy Cake Batter vape. Again, I'm guessing on the percentages.... Vanilla Custard 40%, Bavarian Cream 35%, Caramel 25%, extra sweet and as strong as you can make it.
The watermelon - just make it strong and sweet.

I guess I'm going to find out lol.

What did you get?????:p

Last edited:

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
OMG...your orders sound great!

I am a real vanilla/caramel/custard lover...would you please report back when you get yours and let me know how they are? Your first two sound perfect and wonderful to me!

While I love fruits, I've found I don't love vaping them, so the watermellon doesn't intrigue me as much...don't understand why I don't enjoy them, but it is what it is...for now, at least, lol.,

I'm a real coffee lover... ordered a 30 ml Cafe Macchiato w/ a Doubler and a 30 ml Dulce de Leche. I know they put rum in the latter and while I love rum did not want it to be the first thing I tasted...so asked for that to be taken into consideration. I'm already second guessing myself on that request...probably should have just let TV do what they do, as they do it so well. But I didn't...and figure I can add a touch of rum myslf if I think I need to!

But seriously, please report back when you try out your orders...they sound like heaven to me!

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
OMG...your orders sound great!

I am a real vanilla/caramel/custard lover...would you please report back when you get yours and let me know how they are? Your first two sound perfect and wonderful to me!

While I love fruits, I've found I don't love vaping them, so the watermellon doesn't intrigue me as much...don't understand why I don't enjoy them, but it is what it is...for now, at least, lol.,

I'm a real coffee lover... ordered a 30 ml Cafe Macchiato w/ a Doubler and a 30 ml Dulce de Leche. I know they put rum in the latter and while I love rum did not want it to be the first thing I tasted...so asked for that to be taken into consideration. I'm already second guessing myself on that request...probably should have just let TV do what they do, as they do it so well. But I didn't...and figure I can add a touch of rum myslf if I think I need to!

But seriously, please report back when you try out your orders...they sound like heaven to me!

NanC,

I will certainly do that! I write reviews of nearly everything I try (so others might not make the mistakes I have made/or consider trying, what I think anyway, is nommy).:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread