Turnaround Time / Shipment Times / Confirmations

Status
Not open for further replies.

West Florida Vapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2010
Tampa Bay, Florida
Geoffrey,

I have to say that your turnaround is more than spectacular! Especially for a "mix your own" week.. I mean wow I figured it would be at least a week, but 5 days :) Kudos man. I love your liquid and Cant wait for my new stuff to arrive. Keep up the great work and customer service. You definitely have my business.

Cameron

topaz_stone71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Central Ohio
I'm so excited!! My order shipped in two days and will hopefully be here tomorrow :D. Of course I had to get the AC after all the rave reviews, Bananas Foster and the Cafe Mocha. My next order will have to include Kretek (the clove I have right now is not all that Clove-ish).

Thanks for the quick turnaround- I didn't expect that :D

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
Ordered: Friday Morning
Shipped: Saturday
Arrival: Monday

WOW And we are on opposite sides of the country!

Unreal isn't it. I ordered Friday evening, mixed and shipped on Saturday and it arrived today!! How in the world can you beat that???? My liquid business is all theirs. I got that weird shipping sorting in Oakland message but Geoff quickly assured me that was just the way they showed it for some reason. If I had the foresight to check this forum before even worrying about it, I would have found where others have talked about it and I would not have had to bother Geoff, but he got back to me very patiently and very quickly and eased my concerns.

Like I said, I'm one of those people that if I find a supplier I can trust, I have no further need to look elsewhere and I picked right on the first try thanks to all the awesome reviews I read here. Thanks Geoff!!:)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Order Received E-Mail - May 6, 2010 5:13:32 PM EDT
Order Shipped E-Mail - May 7, 2010 3:52:20 PM EDT

Total time elapsed: 22 hours, 38 minutes, 48 seconds
1.gif

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
We hope it finds its way to Portugal without problems. It's so hard to tell what customs may decide to do with packages nowadays.

Guess what Geoff...

Ordered May 2 2010
Shipped May 5 2010
Arrived May 11 2010

Now...As for the impressions on my taste buds, i will report in another thread .

*Spoiler: vaping will never be the same.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Made these orders on
05/13/2010 Customer Pending
05/16/2010 Mixing order
05/16/2010 Shipped

They arrived in Portugal today! OMG...my wife went nuts watching me do the "TV Juices are here" dance. It is not a pleasant view!

Yesterday i ruined my taste buds by mixing some coffee at 18 mg,10% flavor (FA) instead instead of 1%...Everything tastes funny except AC! So i will let the new TV juices mature for...let's say another hour or so :p.

P.S. Thanks for the cap TV crew!!! Im wearing it now and doing the TV juice dance again!

ames001

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Canada
I've found the Lorann's Cherry can be on the candy/medicine side. I've actually switched to a colorless black cherry NOT made by Lorann's. Seems more like a berry and less like a candy. This may alter the flavor of the AFB a bit, but not by much.

I actually think this would be great in the Cheesecake family as well. I'll have to add that one on. Or better yet, maybe in the long run, I can just make it "Cheesecake" and have a drop down for Coffee, Cherry, Strawberry, Caramel, etc.

Thoughts?

I agree that this would be an excellent option. One of my favorite flavors from another vendor (which would be ten times better if you guys made it) was butterscotch caramel cheesecake. Also, you cant really go wrong with cheesecake, as most people love it

OMG......did he just say he was going to come up with new premium flavors ??? :w00t:

ditto^ I'm loving the new flavor selection :)

We've got an awesome crew now, what can I say?

You had a pretty awesome crew before, so this crew must be doubly awesome:toast:

Geoff, two orders in, and the turnaround time for the custom work is VERY impressive.

From order, to mixing, to shipping, whatever you are doing, keep it up.

Thanks!

You guys have the quickest turnaround that I've come across. Obviously the shipping takes longer for me cause i'm in Canada, but the ball gets rolling days faster fron TV!!!!

VapoMonkey

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Queens NYC
How anybody can complain about Geoffs turn-around times? I mean seriously :facepalm:

I placed my very first order late on Tuesday evening, so for all intents and purposes I'll call it Wednesday, and I'm positively sure that he had quite a few orders as well. Got an email stating that he mixed/shipped my order, that Im sure will be arriving today.

I'm just gonna come out with it: Anybody who can complain about turn-around times for lovingly hand-mixed juice needs to get a backhand to the face :grr:

teikyo30

May 24, 2010
bridgeport, ct
I ordered 3 things on the 11th for $42. My credit card shows the payment as completed on the 13th, as in it was held the 11th then posted by Tasty and the money has transferred, yet on the website it says pending. Pending what? Everyone here talks about 1-2 day turnaround, even on holiday weekends and I don't even have a shipped notice so I can keep an eye out for it.

I've called several times and no one answers and I sent an email, which hasn't been replied to. The live support shows as offline. What's going on?

My order is 8131. I need to know because if there's an issue I can have the charges reversed and order from someone else. I'm trying this do it yourself stuff so I can stop with store bought smokes, but if a long wait time is normal it probably makes more sense to order from someone with faster shipping times so Marlboro or Camel don't get my money.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
teikyo30,

Wow! my order number is 8161 - ordered on the 11th as well. So they must have a boatload of orders to fill! This is my 3rd order from TV and it has been the longest wait time. The other orders were filled within 2 or 3 days.

I know they'll get to my order so I'll just wait patiently as the liquids are SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it!!

kalekona

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Washington State
ArdentHope

I'd say they are very buzy tasty beavers (that sounded way worse than it did in my head) I ordered yesterday and my order 8262

teikyo30,

Don't panic it will come. While usually very good about keeping status updated when very busy they don't always get them right on time-- sometimes it will go straight from "pending" to "sent" bypassing the mixing notice all together. All Pending means is your order has been received and is in the que

I think we all need to be reminded at times that the wait is worth it and not a normal occurrence. But hey if we are getting 3 and 4 FOTW we should expect a little longer turn around due to volume of orders.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
Mr. Tasty Vapor "Gotta be honest Hailey, because of the 2 ounce Doublers, the new e-cig parts, the arrival of the new Ego parts, things have been a tad crazy here lately. We're trying to get things back under control."

I don't think this is a case of not updating status messages...they have not gotten to our orders yet. (mine is # 8141)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread