UD Goblin Mini v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
gearbest is ussualy the fastest for me lately, but that is ofcourse with in stock items, don't know how they are for pre-orders
Yeap they have been pretty quick lately, I recently got my batteries in 11 days which is about on par with fasttech's DHL global mail option.

Reactions: MMW

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

hiclass

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2016
Update: Spitback Protection can simply be unscrewed to increase airflow, doing so increases it by 2-3 times and brings this tank to a whole new level for me.

aFv0vi0.jpg

Is there any side effect by removing this part?

Have you tried Augvape Merline RTA before? I badly want to know how is the airflow of Goblen V3 compare to the Merlin's. For the latter, I always wish its airflow could be bigger...

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Preorder eta pushed out longer everywhere. :(
Ah well. I need another atty as much as another hole in my head. I only really use a derringer and a moonshot yet there's at least a dozen on the shelf i havent sold and for some reason ordered this due to liking the OG and the mini v2 so much. Then i turned around and ordered an avocado 24 to give the modern geni a shot. Smh

If it takes 2 months to get here, it takes 2 months. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: MMW

lamensterms

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Australia
We (beta testers) found a potential leak, current production just needs a part replaced, definitely worth the wait :) I should be getting the updated soon to test :D
For the Goblin Mini V3? Pardon my ignorance, hard to keep track of these threads.

There is already an updated version on the way?

Thanks.

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just got notification that mine shipped out today. Looking forward to trying it even though I've really been enjoying the avocado 24 for the last week or so.

The avocado has replaced my derringer in daily rotation. Maybe the gm3 will replace the moonshot.

Reactions: MMW and Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Just got notification that mine shipped out today. Looking forward to trying it even though I've really been enjoying the avocado 24 for the last week or so.

The avocado has replaced my derringer in daily rotation. Maybe the gm3 will replace the moonshot.

Where did you order yours from? I'm interested in getting one and the extension kit, but I haven't seen a US vendor listing it yet. Is this a FT/Gearbest/3F availability only?

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
How is the black finish on UD products? I usually just order the SS because I think it will last longer, but I'm kinda liking the black
I only have SS tanks for the same reason, Never got a black one ever so no clue :S as long as it's powder and not paint it should be fine.

Reactions: Ed_C
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread