ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Last edited:
Reactions: MMW

Brandon David

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Where did you order yours from? I'm interested in getting one and the extension kit, but I haven't seen a US vendor listing it yet. Is this a FT/Gearbest/3F availability only?
I ordered mine from China but as I previously said a few posts ago, I have no qualms with waiting as I'm perfectly content with the moonshot. I was very impressed with the previous iterations dating back to the original goblin or I wouldn't have bothered ordering.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
How is the black finish on UD products? I usually just order the SS because I think it will last longer, but I'm kinda liking the black

I am using a black Bellus for over a year now and still no issues with the paint what so ever, so it's pretty good (at least on the Bellus, no garantuees for goblin v3 :) )

My SS one shipped also including the extender :) Black one hasn't shipped yet.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
I am using a black Bellus for over a year now and still no issues with the paint what so ever, so it's pretty good (at least on the Bellus, no garantuees for goblin v3 :) )

My SS one shipped also including the extender :) Black one hasn't shipped yet.
Same. My Bellus tanks are rugged. I have had one in rotation for almost a year and it looks new.

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Same. My Bellus tanks are rugged. I have had one in rotation for almost a year and it looks new.

I love my Bellus tanks. I was rebuilding and cleaning all my stuff the other day and dropped the glass. I used the extra provided, but ordered a replacement pack of 5 from FT for $2.50. Figure I'll eventually use them all. Have to pick up some extra glass for some other tanks, too.

Reactions: MMW

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Ordered a black & silver GM v3 with extension tanks, on Friday morning from OriginVape, got them on Saturday (I live close to wear they ship from).

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Used SINGLE COIL DECK, 7.5 wrap, 2.5mm ID, SS 316L, rayon wick, .50ohms. 30 watts at 450f in TC mode. Ohms connectivity seem solid.

Max VG, no leaks on first build. Air wide open gives nice restrictive lung hit, airflow can be closed down to just about off, might satisfy MTL style.

Easy to install build and wick. Flavor good, subjective opinion.

Threads still sharp like previous models, but smooth once engaged properly. Both AFC & JFC working well. No negatives so far that I can see!

So far, I like these.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Not much in the way of pics in here. Here we go.
Boxed.
28bsowz.jpg

What you get. Orings, post screws, an extra 510 pin, hex wrench, two glass sleeves, single coil deck, and dual coil deck.
vyxth2.jpg

To switch out the decks from the base, unscrew the 510 pin.
2nui25w.jpg

55h3zl.jpg

The decks are fairly small but built great.

Airflow slots on the bottom of the base. Controlled by a lever.
wwc5fl.jpg

The bottom of each deck has nubs that fit into the base.
2503s6g.jpg

Jfc markings on the base. Turn counter clockwise to close.
4ptb9g.jpg

Dual ss316l, 3mm 8wrap spaced. .26cold
24w8sbr.jpg

Blub, blub, blub.
ay5cnk.jpg

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Status
Not open for further replies.