Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
What a crock, unbelievable that CBD isn't impacted in vaping products.

I Think it is Too Early to say that CBD Is or Isn't going to be Effected by all this.

And I foresee a Legal Challenge if it Is. And a possible Legal Challenge if it Isn't.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
They seem to be the only cbd company making this claim, even their industry association leaders/experts/lawyers have stated it will be included in the shipping ban reading through the various articles regarding this and our association leaders agree it's included. A lot of the articles quote Greg Conley, who is also a lawyer

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Right! Exactly, I know this makes complete NO sense since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to CBD & THC Cartridges. But yea, CBD goes unscathed by the vape mail ban.

Source: Vape Mail Ban Does Not Include CBD | Pure CBD Vapors

Stock up, before people wise up: 3 Best CBD Vape Juice & Vaping Oil [Updated] - Mega Vaper

People who sell vape products are not a reliable source for legal information on the vape industry. Most of them seem to operate without proper or any legal counsel from what I have seen, judging from their lack of knowledge of legislation or their spreading falsehoods about it.

They may be right and it wouldn't surprise me. But we have to see what reliable sources say.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 16, 2010
    So-Cal
    Well, I don't see where it would be considered a tobacco product...if that helps.

True...

But by using that same Common Sense thinking, a piece of Stainless Steel with a Drip Tip in it shouldn't have to have this Sticker on the Box to be sold.

artworkimage-medium-25014389-10405680.jpg

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Right! Exactly, I know this makes complete NO sense since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to CBD & THC Cartridges.

...since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to illicit black market THC cartridges cut with vitamin E acetate

There fixed that for you :) considering the irreparable harm done to vaping due to mis-half-truth information put out there about that, it's important to be accurate.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    ...since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to illicit black market THC cartridges cut with vitamin E acetate

There fixed that for you :) considering the irreparable harm done to vaping due to mis-half-truth information put out there about that, it's important to be accurate.

Damn it. I spread misinformation around like vape deals on the 27th of March.

You are indeed correct. The deaths had nothing to do with CBD, everything to do with BLACK MARKET THC w\ Vitamin E.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well, I don't see where it would be considered a tobacco product...if that helps.

PG, VG, & flavor without nicotine (not even TFN) is also not a tobacco product in any way. Yet it is considered to be a "tobacco product".

So by their "logic", anything substance that is vaped must be a "tobacco Product". That would include a mixture of PG, VG, flavors and CBD. And therefore illegal to ship via USPS to a consumer.

Because if PG, VG, Flavor and CBD mixtures get a pass (even though CBD is covered under "any other substance"), I hope someone in the nic vape industry has enough money to sue over this.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    PG, VG, & flavor without nicotine (not even TFN) is also not a tobacco product in any way. Yet it is considered to be a "tobacco product".

So by their "logic", anything substance that is vaped must be a "tobacco Product". That would include a mixture of PG, VG, flavors and CBD. And therefore illegal to ship via USPS to a consumer.

Because if PG, VG, Flavor and CBD mixtures get a pass (even though CBD is covered under "any other substance"), I hope someone in the nic vape industry has enough money to sue over this.

But CBD companies will get away with shipping CBD Vape Juices because they also sell CBD oils, CBD Gummies, CBD Topicals, ETC.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    But CBD companies will get away with shipping CBD Vape Juices because they also sell CBD oils, CBD Gummies, CBD Topicals, ETC.

You really need to read the law and understand why it exists.

if I sell shoes and vapes, does that mean I can legally ship vape becuase I also sell underwear?

Answer: No. the law applies the legality of the shipment, not the retailer's personal inventory.

With your logic, I could start site that sells vapes and include $50,000 pairs of shoes so no one will buy them, skirting the law?

CloudyFutures

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2017
    You really need to read the law and understand why it exists.

if I sell shoes and vapes, does that mean I can legally ship vape becuase I also sell underwear?

Answer: No. the law applies the legality of the shipment, not the retailer's personal inventory.

With your logic, I could start site that sells vapes and include $50,000 pairs of shoes so no one will buy them, skirting the law?

Yes, exactly! you could do this. USPS will think you are selling shoes...Not vape gear.

But you would need the NIKE swoosh sign over the building.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

I agree but at least in the beginning I expect the CBD to get a pass. We shall see.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 14, 2013
    SE PA
    Yes, its time to swap ur Freebase and Salt Nics for CBD ! :banana:
    Uhm...

No.

I vape for the nic.

I drink coffee for the caffeine.

You try to take either of them away from me and you're gonna have a bad time.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Right! Exactly, I know this makes complete NO sense since the real vaping-related deaths were linked to CBD & THC Cartridges. But yea, CBD goes unscathed by the vape mail ban.

Source: Vape Mail Ban Does Not Include CBD | Pure CBD Vapors

Stock up, before people wise up: 3 Best CBD Vape Juice & Vaping Oil [Updated] - Mega Vaper
    There are people saying vape shops won't be affected or it won't be so bad. That doesn't make it true.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Katcandoo

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 4, 2013
    Georgia , USA
    Many of us vape PG and VG with nic and no flavor. If you do that for a while, it begins to taste normal.

I stealth vaped zero flavor nic at work before I retired. Worked with a super sniffer 2 offices down who could smell one stealth vape hit even if I held it until no vapor came out. She could never figure out where the fruit loops smell was coming from. I quickly switched to flavorless. Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread