USA Manufactured PV (From CaSH and Friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hello Everyone,

As many of you may know, over the past month, we have had 2 shipments get stuck in the FDA holdup at customs. Undoubtedly, we have tried many many things to get them to release it (ie: lawyer, separate brokerage firms, etc...) and have yet to make any sort of headway.

Over the past 2 months (actually we started on this project roughly 3 weeks before we moved ... so mid February) we decided it was time to try and take manufacturing into our own hands. We got tired of the constant QC issues, and lack and/or no response from mainland China, and simply got to a point where it was time ....

Over the next few weeks, our contracted team of designers made us what will hopefully, revolutionize or at least, be a stepping stone in the development of even better things to come ....

With that Said ....

PureSmoker.com and E-Cigs.co.uk would like to announce the following:

PRODIGY V1

ProdigyFinal1.jpg

All parts (Minus the Atomizer) were designed, manufactured, and tested here in the United States of America.

Breakdown for the Prodigy V1 (V1 stands for Version 1):
* The First Run you will have your choice of either using a 901/Mini and/or 801/Pen.
* Push Button Manual Switch!!!
* Designed to work from 3.0v all the way up to 7.5v's.
* Completely sealed design, built to handle TONS OF DRIPPING. Your batteries will ALWAYS be secure!
* Anodized to prevent scratches and weather breakdown.
* Universal batteries that can be bought many places.
* All parts (minus atomizer/batteries) built from scratch utilizing Aluminum/Brass/and Plastic. This is NOT a modded flashlight.

Batteries:
* Either (2) RCR123a Batteries (3.0-3.7v -- 400mAh-1200mAh)
or
* 1 Single 18650 (3.7v 2200-2600mAh)

Adapters:
* Standard:
1. Pen (DSE801/RN4072/etc...)
2. Mini (DSE901/RN4075/etc...)
* Also Available within the next few weeks:
-- PeeWee/NPRO (RN4081/DSE103)
-- Pilot/EVO (M401/M402)
-- Dura/510
and others .... (if you need a specific adapter, just let us know!)

PS USBpass
(better pictures/images coming)

Pass2.jpg

Pass1.jpg

Breakdown for the PS USBpass
* Solid/USA built Aluminum/Brass Construction
* Manual Switch
* Heavy duty USB and STRAIN RELIEF/GROMMET (to keep pullouts to a miniumum ;))
* Completely sealed, thus, no way of liquid leaking pass the brass fitting.
* Anodized to prevent scratches, etc...

Types Built:
* Standard:
1. Pen (DSE801/RN4072/etc...)
2. Mini (DSE901/RN4075/etc...)
* Also Available within the next few weeks:
-- PeeWee/NPRO (RN4081/DSE103)
-- Pilot/EVO (M401/M402)
-- Dura/510
and others .... (if you need a specific type of USBpass, just let us know!)

So, this is a full scale USA production taking place. Kits (including your choice of adapter/battery combination, etc...) will be available in roughly 2-3 weeks, with a presale starting sometime next week!!! Simon @ e-cigs.co.uk will also be carrying the Prodigy V1 and USBpass within the next few weeks for our UK/EU customers!!! Pricing is still being worked out, and should know more within the next few days ...

We are also in the design faze of the first USA Built Production Atomizer ... more details to follow ...

Questions? ... Feel Free To Ask!!!

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
What is the estimated cost? Will there be an option of one that supports 901 and 801 via adapter?

Me likey. I'd also like to know if there are any plans to manufacture the actual atomizers... that's what I'd like to see... a US manufacturer of atomizers. [edit] never mind... i saw that there are plans. what type of atomizers are you planning on making?

Looks awesome!

Last edited:

Erica

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2008
Pennsylvania
What is the estimated cost? Will there be an option of one that supports 901 and 801 via adapter?

Me likey. I'd also like to know if there are any plans to manufacture the actual atomizers... that's what I'd like to see... a US manufacturer of atomizers. [edit] never mind... i saw that there are plans. what type of atomizers are you planning on making?

Looks awesome!

It's in red at the bottom of his post Walrus :) Oops...you edited after I wrote. Nevermind.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
It is about time!!

Thanks, I will be your first order
dm

Great! Appreciate the support cosican!

Bravo! Good luck with the atomizer, I hope it works ... and soon :)

Me too!!! Still in the design faze, but should have something solid within the next week :D

Wow!! Nice, Steve!!! Bravo to you and your team for working around the system!!!

Thanks Queen!

Wow! It looks and sounds awesome! I especially can't wait to see an American made atomizer! :thumbs:

Thanks Erica!

Me likey. I'd also like to know if there are any plans to manufacture the actual atomizers... that's what I'd like to see... a US manufacturer of atomizers.

Looks awesome!

Walrus ... my man!!! I know, as a man, I normally just look at pictures too haha ... but read the fine details !!! Here's some cliff notes for ya!!!

* Adapters for everything under the sun :)
* No Cost as of yet (within the next few days that determination will be made)
* Design of the atomizer is already under way... Testing will shortly begin!

FANTASTIC I'm so happy someone stood up to do this in the USA!

I hope I can afford to buy one when the time comes!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Me Too Wild and we appreciate the compliment:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread