Valentine's day dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
I am having a very hard time here people, my wife got me to try ecigs this past summer after smoking for 20+ years and trying everything under the sun to quit and I quit in 2 days with the ecig. Right now I have a little money and really desire a provari. The dilemma is do I go with something cheap and buy my wife something really nice or do I buy the provari and get her something less expensive. Any thoughts?

5vz

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
in here somewhere USA
You know your wife, but I would take care of her first. Things like that can send people over the edge, you will be called selfish, you will be called worse names, she will bring it up 30 years from now, lol.

If she smokes, you will not have a provari, she will.

I think I'd hold off on the provari, have been reading blue led is coming back in March, maybe that will help.

Kanis07

Feb 23, 2011
Ogden UT
Your wife wants you to quit, she got you started on Ecigs. The fact that you are buying a top of the line PV to stay off analogs should make her happy and you'll have more money down the line to make V day up to her. I say provari.

All that said... She's still a woman... Good luck with your dilemma

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK
I am having a very hard time here people, my wife got me to try ecigs this past summer after smoking for 20+ years and trying everything under the sun to quit and I quit in 2 days with the ecig. Right now I have a little money and really desire a provari. The dilemma is do I go with something cheap and buy my wife something really nice or do I buy the provari and get her something less expensive. Any thoughts?

Ask her.. :)

TopCookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2012
UK

I have the same dilemma actually vikeme28...

I already have a Provari, and absolutely love it...!!! BUT, I want a Precise Plus 18650 as foil for the Provari, for those occasions when you want to go over the 2.5 amp current limit... So a high quality all mechanical mod is exactly what I need...

I too have just about got the cash, but it is the same issue with Mrs Cookie... So, I asked her what she felt about it...

The result: one new Precise Plus 18650 due chez Cookie any days soon & Mrs Cookie happy about that... :D

Hee hee...

sh_

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2011
USA
You know what... I usually go out with my wife and enjoy the day, instead of just buying something for her I suggest you do something nice with her. Not like a complicated and long trip, but something nice that you both can enjoy.

In my experience spend more time with my with is always better than just buy her something... Well thats me and my wife... usually works great. (about 12 years married and we're still like dating, the only different we have the kids around lol).

and... happy valentines day!

vikeme28

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Waste Lands
I have heard that for some starting with aProvari type device does not work as well as going with a standard 510 or Kr808 kit. The reason being that the form a function is more like the real thing. I say start with a basic kit and work your way up.
Been vaping for about 7 months started with the cigarette style on the ego style now. And to be honest IMO I wouldn't recommend cigarette style to anybody that was a heavy smoker. They are junk IMO. I do believe that the provari is just what the Dr ordered.

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Go with the provari and get her a card and some chocolates. She'll eventually forgive you and forget about it and you'll still have the provari

Soooo... is there a marriage counseling forum here on ECF? Might come in handy with some of the recommendations :D

Just kidding. My wife is active here too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread