Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on the link. Some you can't post, some need to be broken up, some of your links look fine to me.

I can't comment on the rest of it, other than to say you are doing your homework and great. I have a bit of information overload ATM.

Good luck.

Anna

Thank you :) Everything seems to be working as of this morning!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Anyone got this for the berserker?

CBm3fYY.jpg

Just ordered it from fasttech $8.84 Replacement Accessory Kit for Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA Atomizer at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Got these in today, the bubble glass makes it look really big tank, really liking the orange tank on the black berserker :)

Zm0WlQP.jpg

oplholik

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2011
    San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
    I'm just now trying mine. So far it's the same vape as the 22mm as near as I can tell. I have it set up in the 4.5ml mode, but may change it later to the 2.5ml mode, as I'm not really crazy about the extra height. Both the 22mm, and the 24mm are definitely excellent mtl'rs.

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    It's the first Berserker made that comes in 2 capacity versions. 40mm is the larger capacity.

I was kidding, about there being a 40mm Berserker. :) I know there's only a 24mm and a 22mm. I have a lifetime supply of them in my stash. That was just the first time I'd seen anyone refer to a tank's size...by the height of the tank. :D

The Voltrove, IIRC, actually comes in a 32mm and in 40mm though. A friend has 1 of both sizes. They're beasts that hold in excess of 15mL.

Last edited:

ricks

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 11, 2011
    Moscow PA
    I was kidding, about there being a 40mm Berserker. :) I know there's only a 24mm and a 22mm. I have 18 of them. That was just the first time I'd seen anyone refer to a tank's size...by the height of the tank. :D

The Voltrove, IIRC, actually comes in a 32mm and in 40mm though. A friend has 1 of both sizes. They're beasts that hold in excess of 15mL.
    I want one but I need to find a mod that fits it first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread