Not open for further replies.

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Thanks for not doing it! :lol:!!

I got a prize! I need nothing! Brian is the man...seriously a great person. When he heard I was having issues with my hands, he sent me a VmodXL and the prizes for this contest. Helped me and was so nice to the group I love...he's got a fan for life right here. :)

he seems decent. I normally don't try for contests, better to let someone more in need to win than me but I never could find a decent Atty so worth trying for....

I didn't know you were having hand issues, we needs to catch up more

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
I think I entered so I better congratulate whomever won!!! :thumb:

awwwwwwwwww, thanks Ripple heheheeeee

smileylol.jpg

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
You should be getting the attys, adapter and drip tip any day now! Be sure you let me know how your experience with dripping is going. :D Hope you enjoy :D

Hey Bianca, I am back with a review. LOL

No seriously, I am having a problem with dripping. The problem is......I don't want to do anything else. eeeeekk. I love my juice so much and I can't make it taste anyway near this good with anything else.

I won a pretty that isn't much help either. LOL Like 2 weeks after I won the drip things, I won a .........brain freeze bleh a 510n. Geeze, I think that is right. BRain is going whacko. Anyway, it is a mod and has a big battery, like 16,500 or something like that and I use it for dripping. The juice is so much better, I can't stand it any other way. I have to keep trying though... it's wearing me out. lol

On an even brighter note, my aim has improved and I can drip thru the drip tip, so it doesn't take quite as long.

anyway, wanted to stop and say thank you again. sorries for the rambling.

hugs
morri

Philmepowers

Dec 29, 2011
London
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Inappropriate post
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread