Vape-A-Palooza 2013 in Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
fasttech is killing me! My order of kts mech and a rba atty won't ship till the 27th. They got the wrong kts at first. Wanted to rebuild the fatty at the event and use it for dripping different flavors. The pain! The pain! Will just have to have someone show me how to rebuild a protank coil and wick. I'll be buying some wire and wicks from OKC Gapes at the event. It Sufis! I wanted my new toys for this. Oh well. I still like fasttech even though they are slowtech this time.

I can see how talking to someone in person could help but youtube! Even though I have already rebuilt if I go I intend to ask questions to get tips also.

This one is protank.

This is vivi but it is applicable for other types. It shows a method using a screw for even wraps.

The thing I'm most interested in is learning to build a mod. I have 1 900mah eGo with a fried board and came across another. If I use the good batteries in a mod at least I will have made use of them.

Last edited:

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
I'm looking to buy some Joye 510 drip atomizers but was thinking on waiting until this event. Is that something I should be able to find there?

I'm sure someone will have some type of dripping atomizer available. . If not I have an extra you can have.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

brock957

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Powder Springs GA
I'm looking to buy some Joye 510 drip atomizers but was thinking on waiting until this event. Is that something I should be able to find there?[/QUOTE
There should be. I just bought 1 from awesome vapors and they're one of the genders. Worst comes to worst I'll have the one I just bought. Let you have it for a few bucks. I paid 12 for it.

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Yep, each sponsor on the site will have their own vendor table where they will have a selection of things for sale. :)

We also head that the vaping greek and zen will be showing up, but I guess we will see..
Sorry, Hokus, no Vaping Greek. I asked about it yesterday & he's going to be in Greece, on vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread