NorthOfAtlanta

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
Canton, GA
Hi guys,

THANKS for posting the announcement! That's a tuff weekend being the 4th of July, but I'm going to pull a few strings and GET THERE one way or the other. I'm sure it's going to be GREAT FUN!

I helped organize the previous vape meet in February 2012, so I KNOW the amount of work it takes to pull something like this together. HATS OFF to all 'the workers'! (Us peons really appreciate AND BENEFIT from it! :D)

See you there! :thumbs:

That was my first vape meet and was great, thanks MikenGA. This one should be even better with all the new non smokers on here.

hellcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
GA
Believe it's free.

even better!!!! I am really surprised that its free if in fact it is. Vapecons are much like any other con, spend a weekend partying it up with people at a hotel with a shared interest. My only experience with these has been tattoo conventions and there was always an entrance fee. I really do hope I can make it, if not I will have to shoot for Vapercon East this fall. I am moving back to VA for school so I will be there provided that my clinicals don't interfere. Either way, going to try my hardest to get there, it sounds like a lot of fun! BTW, for any of you folks within the radius of Albany, there is a vape meet on June 30th, should be a great time. I heard the turnout last month was great, sadly I couldn't make it. Fingers crossed I make it this month.

hellcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
GA
I would love to be able to come but with my family I can't really ever try and plan ahead. I'm going to cross my fingers I can sort it out though!
I know the feeling, I am an army wife and it seems like no matter what it is, when it is, whatever I want or need to do gets put on the backburner or gets squashed because of my husbands schedule. I can only imagine what it would be like if I added kids in the mix.

kbjoran

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Riverdale, GA
I'm planning in bringing a bucket for juice trade, a leave a juice take a juice type of thing :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

This won't work for many of us. I currently have 23 bottles that I would consider splitting. I've been vaping for a while. I would NEVER trade my premium juice for DIY trash.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
This won't work for many of us. I currently have 23 bottles that I would consider splitting. I've been vaping for a while. I would NEVER trade my premium juice for DIY trash.

At the February 2012 vape meet, we had a swap box for folks to leave the juice they bought, but did not like (cuz taste is subjective, and 'somebody' is probably going to LIKE it if given a chance to try it). Hundreds of bottles were swapped, and over 300 bottles were still in the box at the close of the event...none were a DIY mix. (I had a heck-of-a-time giving all those bottles away...still have about 20 bottles left.)

My suggestion...KEEP the premium juice you bought and like, but try swapping those you do NOT like.

As for DIY, I tried a number of mixes from folks that night, and all were great. Some folks even gave me bottles of their 'best' flavors...and as a result, I'm a DIY'er today! :D (I won't share my juice, but I WILL share my recipes! ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread