The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Flask

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by sb713, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Already sold out. Lol.

2. kde01

kde01 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    Great! Glad I could help someone else, too!

Can't blow sikastits cloudz off a regular flask ;)

Wow, that was fast. I'm glad I grabbed one. Was thinking I'd wait for the black one to go in stock somewhere but I'd rather have a sure thing.

3. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

And they are sold out

4. diamondlvr

diamondlvr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    Someone just posted a Vapor Flask v1 for sale in the classifieds on here.

5. jaxgator

jaxgator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    So, I got the V2. Received it yesterday. I was so excited until I opened the box and found this...

[​IMG]

Emailed VapeRev and of course, they told me to contact the manufacturer. Contacted Vapor Flask and they responded immediately asking for my mailing address so that they could send me a new button.

What a fiasco this has been for me and now this. :facepalm:

6. Pocha

The button was completely missing?? That's weird!

7. Poisontail

Damn 299.00 plus s&h that's a big screw up in my opinion. Mine will be here tomorrow hope this doesn't happen! Also why is it the same price as v1 and doesn't come with batteries?

8. XJ-linux

XJ-linux Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2013
    Minnesota
    Huh, good question. I didn't notice that before. All I can add is that I've had my V1 for a tick over a month without issue. This thing hits like a champ, and lasts for days. On the other hand, I never did hear anything from them in regards to the getting an early crack at buying the V2. They give you this "Founder's Club" business card with the V1 and have you photograph it (yes photograph it) and email that photo along with your purchase receipt to them. Supposedly that get's you a 48 hour advance notice and option to purchase the V2 early before it goes on sale. That never happened. Great mod, but I probably should have bought it used and saved a few bucks given that buying it new has been of no great benefit. Glad I bought it, but hindsight is 20/20.

9. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    [Kramer] COMPLETELY MISSING! [/Kramer]

I'm supposed to receive a replacement button tomorrow. I hope I do.

Indeed! They told me they will be looking at QC. I certainly hope so. We'll see.

Because it is user replaceable batteries. That's the new feature. Prior, one could send their V1 in to have the batteries replaced by the manufacturer. This would cost $25 - the cost of two new VTC5s essentially. Now, the user can just change out the batteries his/herself when needed. This also allows one to swap in charged batt's instead of waiting on the USB.

10. alistairs

alistairs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

No you did ok. Since I couldn't get one new, I have been looking for them on the secondary market. There was a recent V1 for sale on eBay for $500, and there is currently a V2 on there for $2000 (yes two thousand). Oh and shipping is extra! Too rich for my taste.

11. TruSound

TruSound Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Granada Hills, Ca
  12. diamondlvr

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    There's a V1 for sell on the classifieds on here. Last time I checked the price included shipping.

13. TruSound

TruSound Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2011
    Granada Hills, Ca
    I spotted a V1 here for 280, VaporFlask is banging them out pretty quickly so I'd wait for a V2, or buy the VapeRev model Monday for 325...whoever listed the V1 on eBay for 2k should be shot.

14. Poisontail

Got mine today everything works great but those suckers didn't give me the leather pouch ugh! I wouldn't order another the first version was the deal!

Attached Files:

15. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    No leather pouch here either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    Oh, and I will try to get another one. I love this mod.

Finally! A box mod that I like. Perfect ergonomics.

I might even end up selling my WAE II to help offset the cost of another as I only need 2 regulated mods. Nah, that ain't gonna happen. :D

17. diamondlvr

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    Leather pouch didn't come with the v2 apparently. I didn't get one either.

18. grouch

grouch Full Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    just received my black v2, s/n 125, no pouch here either. sure is nice tho, machining and finish flawless. love it

19. Pocha

I got my V2 at ECC and no pouch either. I asked Charlie about it and he said something about the shipment (of leather pouches) not coming in on time.

20. diamondlvr

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
    Wish there was a way to buy the pouch separately. Does anyone know if the current version of J-wraps will fit the v2 of the flask?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.