Vapor Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

kde01

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2014
Maryland, USA
Guess I felt froggy and leaped just ordered the silver VFlask!

Great! Glad I could help someone else, too!

Looks damn good but I tend to shy away from holding things that might look like alcohol, weapons, electronic screwdriver, certain marital aids....I might be flexible on the last two but the first two might attract the attention of Johnny Law. Before you could say Hey man, it's ust a vapo..you could be shot, tazed, stomped, deported or all of the above depending on the neighborhood.

Can't blow sikastits cloudz off a regular flask ;)

Already sold out. Lol.

Wow, that was fast. I'm glad I grabbed one. Was thinking I'd wait for the black one to go in stock somewhere but I'd rather have a sure thing.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
So, I got the V2. Received it yesterday. I was so excited until I opened the box and found this...

vf.jpg

Emailed VapeRev and of course, they told me to contact the manufacturer. Contacted Vapor Flask and they responded immediately asking for my mailing address so that they could send me a new button.

What a fiasco this has been for me and now this. :facepalm:

Poisontail

Verified Member
So, I got the V2. Received it yesterday. I was so excited until I opened the box and found this...

vf.jpg

Emailed VapeRev and of course, they told me to contact the manufacturer. Contacted Vapor Flask and they responded immediately asking for my mailing address so that they could send me a new button.

What a fiasco this has been for me and now this. :facepalm:

Damn 299.00 plus s&h that's a big screw up in my opinion. Mine will be here tomorrow hope this doesn't happen! Also why is it the same price as v1 and doesn't come with batteries?

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Also why is it the same price as v1 and doesn't come with batteries?

Huh, good question. I didn't notice that before. All I can add is that I've had my V1 for a tick over a month without issue. This thing hits like a champ, and lasts for days. On the other hand, I never did hear anything from them in regards to the getting an early crack at buying the V2. They give you this "Founder's Club" business card with the V1 and have you photograph it (yes photograph it) and email that photo along with your purchase receipt to them. Supposedly that get's you a 48 hour advance notice and option to purchase the V2 early before it goes on sale. That never happened. Great mod, but I probably should have bought it used and saved a few bucks given that buying it new has been of no great benefit. Glad I bought it, but hindsight is 20/20.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
The button was completely missing?? That's weird!

[Kramer] COMPLETELY MISSING! [/Kramer]

I'm supposed to receive a replacement button tomorrow. I hope I do.

Damn 299.00 plus s&h that's a big screw up in my opinion. Mine will be here tomorrow hope this doesn't happen!

Indeed! They told me they will be looking at QC. I certainly hope so. We'll see.

Also why is it the same price as v1 and doesn't come with batteries?

Because it is user replaceable batteries. That's the new feature. Prior, one could send their V1 in to have the batteries replaced by the manufacturer. This would cost $25 - the cost of two new VTC5s essentially. Now, the user can just change out the batteries his/herself when needed. This also allows one to swap in charged batt's instead of waiting on the USB.

alistairs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2014
Castro Valley, CA, USA
Great mod, but I probably should have bought it used and saved a few bucks given that buying it new has been of no great benefit. Glad I bought it, but hindsight is 20/20.

No you did ok. Since I couldn't get one new, I have been looking for them on the secondary market. There was a recent V1 for sale on eBay for $500, and there is currently a V2 on there for $2000 (yes two thousand). Oh and shipping is extra! Too rich for my taste.

diamondlvr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Goldsboro, NC
www.facebook.com
No you did ok. Since I couldn't get one new, I have been looking for them on the secondary market. There was a recent V1 for sale on eBay for $500, and there is currently a V2 on there for $2000 (yes two thousand). Oh and shipping is extra! Too rich for my taste.
There's a V1 for sell on the classifieds on here. Last time I checked the price included shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread