The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Flask

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by sb713, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jaxgator

jaxgator Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    I don't see why not. The v2 is the same form factor except for the battery covers so just don't use that additional piece..

2. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

3. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    Checked the For Sale section and didn't see it. :confused:

4. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

They just announced on their Facebook page....new 510 connector AND the new DNA 40 chip.

5. Poisontail

Idk if I dig the DNA 40 chip

6. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Right off the bat I like the step down and reverse battery protection as well as the additional 10 watts (not that I really need them). Not sure yet about the temperature control thing. Need to see how it works in the real world first but it seems to have a lot of potential. And as long as you use kanthal coils it won't even come into play.

7. Flt Simulation

Flt Simulation Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2014
    Florida
    $300 is way more than I am going to spend for a variable watt battery.

Anyone know who is selling this as a Chinese clone?

8. DejayRezme

DejayRezme Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
  9. GerhartCss

GerhartCss Full Member

Anyone know anywhere that currently has the DNA 40 version in stock? Looking to pick one up.

10. mingot

mingot Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 7, 2014
    United States
    I just got the DNA40 model from a local store this morning. Only a few hours in, but I am loving this thing. Now I need to sell my provari's and mechanical mod since this thing has enough power for me to drip at a comfortable level and kicks the provari in the head. I just hope it ends up being as reliable as my provaris were.

11. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    Just scored the DNA 40 myself. w00t! :D

12. Heespharm

Heespharm Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2014
    Htown,tx
    Where dear god where!?!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Mtek

Mtek Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2014
    WA
    Where did you find it at?

14. jaxgator

May 24, 2014
    Jacksonville, FL
    PMs sent.

10char

15. sedge

sedge Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2012
    Palm Springs, CA
    Great to hear Jaxgator

16. jkusmc

jkusmc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2014
    Georgia
    Just got my 40 a few hours ago ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413926781.732418.jpg

17. Sighlense

Sighlense Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2013
    Upstate New York
    Does anyone know where i can get a silver one?

18. jkusmc

jkusmc Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 13, 2014
    Georgia
    As far as I can tell they are pretty much wiped out everywhere. Only a few local shops have them atm and Vaperev sells out in minutes. A buddy of mine picked mine up for me today at our local B&M and told me they were sold out in like 5 mins

19. Poisontail

Vapor flask told me they are going to update the FB page so 30 dna guys can send in to upgrade to 40 dna that's not to shabby

20. lvm111

lvm111 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 20, 2013
    Wylie, Texas
    That could happen with any e-cig, even an ego-c device, or a cell phone. You want to drop anything, and hold your hands up when confronted with the police. I don't see the vapor flask being any different in this regard. Besides, vaping doesn't look like drinking, unless you have a straw stuck in it. And, you wouldn't be blowing out smoke/vapor if you were drinking. The police are well aware and familiar with vaping now.

best regards, larry mac

p.s., I'm guessing holding a marital aid would draw the attention of the law more than anything else! lol

p.s.s., That being said, I'm not drinking the cool aid and knocking myself out trying to buy one of these just yet. Not that I don't want one, I do. But at that price, this kind of marketing is a bunch of BS! You don't even get a leather pouch now? Units with missing fire buttons? People can't find batteries that fit? Who needs that kind of aggravation? I'll wait until they either have a steady supply with the kinks worked out, or a clone comes out. When that happens, there will be plenty of these for sale. I've got about 15-20 other APV's to keep me occupied 'till then (including two Provari's, a VTR, a Hana mod, etc). Just got vapemail with an eleaf istick yesterday. A fun, cheap little pocket vapor that works great with an Aspire Nautilus mini. Plus, just received an unsolicited early Christmas present of an eVic Supreme. Yeah, I'll wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.