Vapor Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Right off the bat I like the step down and reverse battery protection as well as the additional 10 watts (not that I really need them). Not sure yet about the temperature control thing. Need to see how it works in the real world first but it seems to have a lot of potential. And as long as you use kanthal coils it won't even come into play.

mingot

Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
United States
I just got the DNA40 model from a local store this morning. Only a few hours in, but I am loving this thing. Now I need to sell my provari's and mechanical mod since this thing has enough power for me to drip at a comfortable level and kicks the provari in the head. I just hope it ends up being as reliable as my provaris were.

jkusmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2014
Georgia
Just got my 40 a few hours ago ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413926781.732418.jpg

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Looks damn good but I tend to shy away from holding things that might look like alcohol, weapons, electronic screwdriver, certain marital aids....I might be flexible on the last two but the first two might attract the attention of Johnny Law. Before you could say Hey man, it's ust a vapo..you could be shot, tazed, stomped, deported or all of the above depending on the neighborhood.

That could happen with any e-cig, even an ego-c device, or a cell phone. You want to drop anything, and hold your hands up when confronted with the police. I don't see the vapor flask being any different in this regard. Besides, vaping doesn't look like drinking, unless you have a straw stuck in it. And, you wouldn't be blowing out smoke/vapor if you were drinking. The police are well aware and familiar with vaping now.

best regards, larry mac

p.s., I'm guessing holding a marital aid would draw the attention of the law more than anything else! lol

p.s.s., That being said, I'm not drinking the cool aid and knocking myself out trying to buy one of these just yet. Not that I don't want one, I do. But at that price, this kind of marketing is a bunch of BS! You don't even get a leather pouch now? Units with missing fire buttons? People can't find batteries that fit? Who needs that kind of aggravation? I'll wait until they either have a steady supply with the kinks worked out, or a clone comes out. When that happens, there will be plenty of these for sale. I've got about 15-20 other APV's to keep me occupied 'till then (including two Provari's, a VTR, a Hana mod, etc). Just got vapemail with an eleaf istick yesterday. A fun, cheap little pocket vapor that works great with an Aspire Nautilus mini. Plus, just received an unsolicited early Christmas present of an eVic Supreme. Yeah, I'll wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread