Vapor Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver5656

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I hope so, they are on the vendor list for ecf and even have their own dedicated section like reos mods and ecigexpress, and nicoticket. It is a little pricey, but considering how hard they are to find, it is very reasonable. Although be warned, they do NOT have an accurate inventory online. I put 500000 in my cart and it did say available in stock lol

For those that have the v2.1 DNA40, does yours have a serial number?

My v2.1 looks and feels exactly like my v2 but the v2.1 does not have a serial number. :unsure: :confused:

They posted on their FB page a couple days ago that they are no longer serialized with the exception of special editions. Probably goes along with the fact that they are trying to ramp up production and not be such a limited edition mod.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
They posted on their FB page a couple days ago that they are no longer serialized with the exception of special editions. Probably goes along with the fact that they are trying to ramp up production and not be such a limited edition mod.

Serial numbers are discontinued per VF FB except for special editions.
Ok, thanks guys. I kind of figured as much as it is identical to my v2 in all aspects save the serial number. Well, that and the chip.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread