The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Mar 19, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I thinking of getting churro and I'm about to order, but I don't know anything about it.

2. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    It's a Mexican cinnamon desert. I absolutely luv it :)

3. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I love churro's LOL I know what they are, just haven't heard from the peoples about it. I love you C.D.S. as I said a million times, do you think that churro will do it for me?

4. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    I don't know... I wasn't a big fan of C.D.S. i know for shame lol but taste are subjective. Just make sure to order in a 5ml sample bottle.

5. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I'm actually ordering a 10ml bottle, but I thought there's a special price for the new flavors. It shows the same $.

6. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Let me know what you think when it comes in :)

7. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    Invoice# 0000019462
    Invoice Date: 11/09/2011 21:02:01
    That's me!

8. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Thank you for the order :) I'm going to private message you with info on a free gift!!

9. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    the pumpkin spice is right on target!!!!!! really love it! it goes well with this fall weather we are having!! again ty! so for the people who are on the fence with this one give it a shot!

10. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Thank you reddhot54 for the review :) It is perfect for the season!

11. thenebulous

thenebulous Senior Member ECF Veteran

VAPORBOMB IS THE BEST COMPANY KNOWN TO MAN. I used to use a number of companies for different reasons but Vaporbomb never lets me down and the quality of products is always spot on. I love you Vaporbomb keep up the good work! P.s.- All reading this NEED to try the Liquid Amber flavor.

12. zara1269

zara1269 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    thenebulous...I just got the Liquid Amber last week and I must say it's really nice. I only have it in 8mg nic and it has really nice TH but is also very smooth. I will be buying more for sure.

13. thenebulous

thenebulous Senior Member ECF Veteran

I agree throat hit is extremely smooth despite my 60pg/40vg mix. I just moved to 50/50 because throat hit is a little intense at times on certain flavor and I like to take super long vapor filled drags. I cant wait to try all my new flavors. I ordered 11 different ones!

14. Pigskin75

Pigskin75 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La.
    Wow...placed my order Monday morning and already received shipping notification.

Now that's service!

Thanks Vapor Bomb!

15. zara1269

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    Just placed ANOTHER VB order today. I realized I am addicted to Royal and ordered my largest bottle of juice ever (30ml) of it. Never have ordered more than 10mls of one flavor at a time.

I would have ordered 30ML of my absolute favorite...Blueberry Waffle (seriously this is soooo good) but I wanted to try Strawberry waffle with whipped cream. So ordered 10ml of BB Waffle and 5ml of SB Waffle...anyone try the strawberry waffle yet? Also threw in a 5ml bottle of Apple Pie to see if it's any good. Anyone try that one?

16. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    Strawberry Waffle is a big hit.

17. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    Are you able to do extra flavor? I bought a huge bottle of cheesecake (love it) but the only time I can taste it is first thing in the morning. Once I have coffee and eat I can no longer taste it the rest of the day. On the other hand, cafe mocha is a definate reorder, plenty of coffee flavor there. I prefer strong juices but love the taste of vanillas, cookies and cakes and usually those are light. I could care less about vapor, so do I need to order a high pg? Don't know how that all works.

18. CayCay

CayCay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Austin TX
    you know what? my fault for not paying attention. your vg/pg menu drop down is different than what i am used to. i accidently ordered all my juices in 20pg and i was supposed to order it in 80pg. ill know for next time.

19. zara1269

Nov 21, 2010
    Ohio
    I got my order today! I <3 living so close to VB! If only they carried hardware I'd never ever stray away...

So I ordered Apple Pie with my order and I have yet to have a juice that the apple taste tastes just like biting into a fresh juicy apple this one does! I sort of wish now I'd have left out the pie flavor. The pie flavor isn't bad but I think the juice is going to have to sit a bit for it to completely develop but...hot darn...so far so good.

The strawberry waffle is good...I think I prefer the blueberry waffle more and I don't think I like the whipped cream option but definitely didn't disappoint. My 30ML of Royal is as good as always. I have heard that sometimes when you order the larger bottles the flavors aren't as strong but this is not the case with this juice. It's great! If anyone wants a mild menthol tobacco flavor that acts as a good pallate cleanser try Royal. Good job guys.

They even threw in a sample of Butterscotch. I have never had any butterscotch flavors so I can't wait to try it. Going to try it when my cartos arrive (hopefully tomorrow).

You guys rock as usual.

20. Mich1370

Mich1370 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2011
    Barberton,Ohio
    U can get X-tra flavoring if u choose. Cay Cay, u can always send me an E-mail and I can get it switched around as long as it hasn't shipped yet.