VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
the pumpkin spice is right on target!!!!!! really love it! it goes well with this fall weather we are having!! again ty! so for the people who are on the fence with this one give it a shot!
Has anyone tried Chica's Churro or the Pumpkin Spice yet?

Last edited:

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
Just placed ANOTHER VB order today. I realized I am addicted to Royal and ordered my largest bottle of juice ever (30ml) of it. Never have ordered more than 10mls of one flavor at a time.

I would have ordered 30ML of my absolute favorite...Blueberry Waffle (seriously this is soooo good) but I wanted to try Strawberry waffle with whipped cream. So ordered 10ml of BB Waffle and 5ml of SB Waffle...anyone try the strawberry waffle yet? Also threw in a 5ml bottle of Apple Pie to see if it's any good. Anyone try that one?

CayCay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2011
Austin TX
Are you able to do extra flavor? I bought a huge bottle of cheesecake (love it) but the only time I can taste it is first thing in the morning. Once I have coffee and eat I can no longer taste it the rest of the day. On the other hand, cafe mocha is a definate reorder, plenty of coffee flavor there. I prefer strong juices but love the taste of vanillas, cookies and cakes and usually those are light. I could care less about vapor, so do I need to order a high pg? Don't know how that all works.

zara1269

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2010
Ohio
I got my order today! I <3 living so close to VB! If only they carried hardware I'd never ever stray away...

So I ordered Apple Pie with my order and I have yet to have a juice that the apple taste tastes just like biting into a fresh juicy apple this one does! I sort of wish now I'd have left out the pie flavor. The pie flavor isn't bad but I think the juice is going to have to sit a bit for it to completely develop but...hot darn...so far so good.

The strawberry waffle is good...I think I prefer the blueberry waffle more and I don't think I like the whipped cream option but definitely didn't disappoint. My 30ML of Royal is as good as always. I have heard that sometimes when you order the larger bottles the flavors aren't as strong but this is not the case with this juice. It's great! If anyone wants a mild menthol tobacco flavor that acts as a good pallate cleanser try Royal. Good job guys.

They even threw in a sample of Butterscotch. I have never had any butterscotch flavors so I can't wait to try it. Going to try it when my cartos arrive (hopefully tomorrow).

You guys rock as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread