The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Discussion in 'VaporBomb' started by hdpjr68, Mar 19, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. JudgeVape

JudgeVape Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2011
    D.C./Maryland
  2. outthere

outthere Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Indiana, US
    Okay my next order will contain waffle. I have heard good things about it. I wanted to know if I should get blueberry or strawberry with it. I would like to taste them separately and maybe combine them if I wanted to. Any opinions on blueberry vs strawberry?

thx

3. hdpjr68

hdpjr68 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    Flavor of the week Monster

4. outthere

outthere Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Indiana, US
    How much cinnamon flavor is in the blueberry crumble? Atomic fireball was my first flavor I ever used and am now put off by strong cinnamon flavors. It sounds good but I want to make sure its not too cinnamony. I could go with blueberry pie if it is. :confused:

5. Olde One

Olde One Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    USA
    I would just like to point out that, after months of ordering ejuices and DIY flavourings....

Vapor Bomb is the only supplier of both that has managed to carry a true mango.

6. ChloeEranu

ChloeEranu Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2010
    Laurel, MT
    I personally love cinnabomb, so my judgment might be skewed, but I do not think that the cinnamon in the blueberry crumble is overpowering. In fact, I can barely taste any cinnamon at all, just as a slight note. I really enjoy the crumble.. you should at least get a 5ml bottle to try it.. assuming you like blueberry. It's worth the 'chance' in my opinion! :)

~C

7. yorkiegirl

yorkiegirl Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    Tennessee
    I too love their mango juice. I picked it up when it was FOTW and will be reordering this one when it's gone.

8. outthere

outthere Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Indiana, US
    Thanks. I will get some with my next order.

9. joegti240

joegti240 Moved On

Jan 5, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    is anyone in love with ry4 from here besides me? is by far one of the best flavors ive had from anywhere...

10. BassmanJeremy

BassmanJeremy Senior Member

Mar 7, 2011
    Crossville, Tennessee
    I love love love the Mountain Mist and the Waffle. Got several flavors to start with and these two are my favs! I'm a VB fan!

11. blacksheepfoto

blacksheepfoto Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2009
    Anyone know why 36mg is no longer available??????????

12. siouxsie

siouxsie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2010
    Minnesota
    Not very much cinnamon and it's not hot cinnamon. There's a difference.

13. Jxnbklyn9

Jxnbklyn9 Full Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Just placed my first order with vapor bomb - cinnabomb, mint chocolate and waffles with whipped cream!! excited!!

14. outthere

outthere Full Member

Mar 10, 2011
    Indiana, US
    I would like to clarify that blueberry cinnamon crumble is indeed hot cinnamon. Not too strong though.

15. yokidd20

yokidd20 Full Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2009
    Savannah, GA
    I would like to know if they will be carrying 36mg as well. I really wanted to order some unflavored to make some juice and I don't want to buy fromm anyone else but VB, i just need my mgs

16. my2heartboys

my2heartboys Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Kansas, USA
    I am on their website and noticed that Hypnotic Mist is no longer there. :-( That is one of my favorite flavors.

17. sydsdad

sydsdad Full Member Verified Member

Jul 2, 2011
    bridgeport
    CINNABOMB is the bomb....WOW.Ive tried other Cina flavors from other vendors and this is the best by far,not even close..Thanks for an awesome product..RMW

18. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    We do offer Unflavored at 36mg :)

19. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    Received my first order to day. All I can say is I have found my first juice worth ordering again when I'm done with it. I'm amazed. I have only tried the Cinn. Danish Swirl so far, and I love it. Usually when I order of juice it taste bad until it steeps for a week and then its okay. This is awesome and I have a feeling it will only get better. I don't think this bottle will last me a week. I heard a the reviews about this, they were right on the spot. I don't know when I will try the other juices I got from them b/c this one I just can't stop vaping. Thanks VB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Chica65

Chica65 Moved On

Jul 5, 2011
    Ohio
    Has anyone tried Chica's Churro or the Pumpkin Spice yet?