VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloeEranu

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
Laurel, MT
How much cinnamon flavor is in the blueberry crumble? Atomic fireball was my first flavor I ever used and am now put off by strong cinnamon flavors. It sounds good but I want to make sure its not too cinnamony. I could go with blueberry pie if it is. :confused:

I personally love cinnabomb, so my judgment might be skewed, but I do not think that the cinnamon in the blueberry crumble is overpowering. In fact, I can barely taste any cinnamon at all, just as a slight note. I really enjoy the crumble.. you should at least get a 5ml bottle to try it.. assuming you like blueberry. It's worth the 'chance' in my opinion! :)

~C

yorkiegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Tennessee
I too love their mango juice. I picked it up when it was FOTW and will be reordering this one when it's gone.
I would just like to point out that, after months of ordering ejuices and DIY flavourings....

Vapor Bomb is the only supplier of both that has managed to carry a true mango.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
How much cinnamon flavor is in the blueberry crumble? Atomic fireball was my first flavor I ever used and am now put off by strong cinnamon flavors. It sounds good but I want to make sure its not too cinnamony. I could go with blueberry pie if it is. :confused:

Not very much cinnamon and it's not hot cinnamon. There's a difference.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Received my first order to day. All I can say is I have found my first juice worth ordering again when I'm done with it. I'm amazed. I have only tried the Cinn. Danish Swirl so far, and I love it. Usually when I order of juice it taste bad until it steeps for a week and then its okay. This is awesome and I have a feeling it will only get better. I don't think this bottle will last me a week. I heard a the reviews about this, they were right on the spot. I don't know when I will try the other juices I got from them b/c this one I just can't stop vaping. Thanks VB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread