VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherrick

ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
Blackwater, Kentucky USA
Well, I filled five cartomizers, each with a different flavour. Only two produced vapour, the rest.. nada. I have contacted them about this. I'll keep y'all updated as to how they handle this problem.

:(

If the cartomizers aren't producing vapor, are you sure the problem is with the juice and not with the cartos themselves? I don't claim to be an expert, but in my experience, the times I've had trouble with no vapor production it has virtually always come down to a problem with the cartos - or to my refilling technique - and has not been related to the liquid I was using. If you get only a small amount of vapor, then perhaps it is the liquid or the PG / VG ratio. If, however, you aren't getting any vapor at all, then perhaps the cartos have died or they've been overfilled and can't wick properly to provide the vapor you are looking for. Just a thought....

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
Well, I filled five cartomizers, each with a different flavour. Only two produced vapour, the rest.. nada. I have contacted them about this. I'll keep y'all updated as to how they handle this problem.

:(

You have a cartomizer problem, not a liquid problem, IMO. I have 20+ VB flavors that are 60PG/40VG and I vape all day long on 510's w cartos and get tons of vapor

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
That occurred to me, as well. I filled each one with an identical technique. In addition, I have tested each cart, before. They are not old. I noticed a great deal of difference in consistency of the liquid from bottle to bottle, even though all are VG. Maybe this has something to do with it. I am aware that VG is said to produce slightly less vapour, but we're talking none, at all.

I would like it put out that I'm not trying to bash these guys, but mistakes do happen, from time to time. What defines a company is how they fix problems that arise. I'm patient. There's a store in town that sells pre-filled cartomizers, plus, two bottles work, so I've got time. ;)

romping

Feb 22, 2010
Colombia
You are going about vaping the wrong way. You need to get The Chuck or some sort of 3.7-6 volt mod and low resistance 510 atomizers. Huge clouds of vapor. And of course, your favorite Vaporbomb e-liquid and you are good to go!

I need to put in a good word for Vaporbomb. I had a shipping issue and I even fought a little bit with these guys. They responded and helped me out. I am a Vaporbomb client for life. Thanks Vaporbomb!

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
That occurred to me, as well. I filled each one with an identical technique. In addition, I have tested each cart, before. They are not old. I noticed a great deal of difference in consistency of the liquid from bottle to bottle, even though all are VG. Maybe this has something to do with it. I am aware that VG is said to produce slightly less vapour, but we're talking none, at all.

I would like it put out that I'm not trying to bash these guys, but mistakes do happen, from time to time. What defines a company is how they fix problems that arise. I'm patient. There's a store in town that sells pre-filled cartomizers, plus, two bottles work, so I've got time. ;)

Actually VG gives you more vapor, not less. PG gives less vapor but more flavor and throat-hit (TH). PM me your address and I'll send out one of my VB flavors that I know works well when I get the chance.

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
"actually vg gives you more vapor".... I have heard some conflicting reports, then.

I have figured out something, however. Carts don't always give you vapour on the first several puffs, after you refill them. You sometimes hafta work at 'em, and they'll eventually hop to. Of course, you'll be getting nicotine the whole time. How do I know that? Because I'm very dizzy....

Well, I'm going to go drink some water and lay down, now. Thanks for your help, everyone.

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
LOL, you are correct, it does take a few pulls to get cartos going. I usually start w 15 drops and then take three deep pulls that I don't inhale. After that you should be good to go.

Hindsight is twenty-twenty. *spin*spin*

Okay. Well, I'm going to reaffirm my vote on Vaporbomb being pretty great. They still don't have a couple flavours that I wish they carried, but they seem to have a better record than some other companies, and they have the single largest VG selection I've seen, thus far.

Almond

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
If a carto doesn't put forth the usual amount of vapor after a refill, it's usually because I've put just a bit too much juice. Usually, what I do is press the button and hold it against my ear so I can hear it sizzle. When it burns off enough extra juice, I try again and repeat the process until I'm back to normal. Not sure if its a bad thing to do, but it works for me.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
I was not quite sure where to put this, so I narrowed it down and ended up in this thread. I have to rant.. and rave!

I am going away for the upcoming weekend and was really low on juice, certainly not enough to make it through the trip. I emailed Harry Saturday night, curious about the possibility of other shipping options (aside from first class and priority) and the flavor of the week hadn't been changed, and to get a heads up about what it would be. I got a call back from Harry about an hour later, from what I think was his vacation! to reassure me about shipping and some other things, basically giving me all the peace of mind I needed. I have always had nothing but the best service from VB, and never a complaint. I just had to come and give five stars for over the top customer service to a company that I return to again and again, for great tasting juices and quick shipping, and all of the peace of mind.

Thank you, Harry, for treating me like a person instead of a customer number, and taking the time out of your trip to ease my mind. MUCH appreciated!

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Harry, I just wanted to let you know how incredibly happy I am! I've placed two orders now and I'm waiting on a third. The only flavors that I haven't really been happy with are Maraschino and Wild Cherry, but that's not your fault. They just taste too much like medicine to me, but my fiance likes them so no loss. Love the Chocolate Mint, Cafe Mocha, Hypnotic Mist, and Caramel Candy! The Strawberry, Pina Colada, and Caramel Apple are mighty tasty, too! Thanks for the great service and fantastic flavors!

ChrisToff

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2010
Midwest Ohio
My first order was great. Cafe Mocha has been a constant. Mountain Mist, Hypnotic Mist, Snickerdoodle, and Waffle are on their way. Can't wait.

But the damn USPS. How does it take 3 days with priority to get across the state?

I don't know if this type of customer service is common, or just a select few suppliers, but I had placed an order late monday night. I received it Friday. Unfortunately I received another guys order. I called the phone number on the card in the package to straighten everything out. An unfortunate mishap, but accidents happen. I forget the guys name that answered but he said my juice was being mixed as we speak and hopefully it would be here Monday.

Less then 24 hours later, and it's already here. WOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread