VaporShark rDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ignotus

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2014
Texas
Anyone have a shot of an rDNA 40 with old screen vs rDNA 40 with new screen? Mine from intaste has the old screen and i'm contemplating on whether I should return it and order from vaporshark to get the new screen :unsure:. I thought it would be the newer version when i ordered.. My order from intaste from sat is arriving tomorrow so Im still unsure if i'll like that old screen or not.

Honestly I wouldn't return it and reorder just for the screen's sake (you rarely see it anyway).

Cotay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Central Coast California
some people are saying it doesn't fit in the screen section, like it covers up part of the screen, anyone with a pic of a new large screen in the old skin?

They didn't widen the outer dimensions of the mod or the outer plexi...the only thing different is the size of the window to the screen.

I'm sorry to hear that some of your orders don't have tracking information... My order was #100063125 and I checked the USPS website about 6 hours after getting my email yesterday, and it was already updated and had fresh tracking information. Maybe it has something to do with where you're shipping to? I dunno...

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I think the post offices in the Miami area have some serious problems. My order left a Miami post office almost a week ago on its way to a sorting facility and it still hasn't arrived.

if it left the post office in miami, could be a problem on either end. perhaps the post office it left didnt get to the destination, or the destination screwed it up and never scanned it in. My package left opa loka on the 6th got to my sorting facility in sacramento,ca on the 7th, but it might just be luck of the draw on timing of departures and such. I have packages sometimes get stuck leaving its origin, no updates for the entire week because stuff happens or they dont scan it or it gets misplaced, then it suddenly shows up on my doorstep over a week later and the tracking just goes from leaves origin to delivered somehow, nothing inbetween,

. :crosses fingers: heres hoping it gets to the local post office today before they send out the mail to be delivered! :toast:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
received my vaporshark 40 on Monday. order#62855. I believe my order went thru at 1:30am cybermonday. really impressed with the pv. I also ordered an extra lg battery, but it doesn't look like an lg. it has a sticker identifying it was a imr 18650 2500mah, but it's different than the battery that came in the rdna 40 that has lg printed on the battery. IDK

bkim1

Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Phone call to VS, all cyber Monday purchases, worst case scenario will all be out by Monday! I guess I can wait??!!

I'm Order #64196 and I still haven't received an email on my shipment. Ordered around 5:30ish PM on Cyber Monday. I'm fine with waiting, but when VS promised that all Cyber Monday orders would be shipped by yesterday and now they are saying that it could be until Monday that they are shipped is really annoying. They keep making promises that they can't keep and if it wasn't for having a good product and having waited for all this time already I would cancel my order.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I'm Order #64196 and I still haven't received an email on my shipment. Ordered around 5:30ish PM on Cyber Monday. I'm fine with waiting, but when VS promised that all Cyber Monday orders would be shipped by yesterday and now they are saying that it could be until Monday that they are shipped is really annoying. They keep making promises that they can't keep and if it wasn't for having a good product and having waited for all this time already I would cancel my order.

first its a 10 day delay, then 15, then 30days processing with no email updates or social media updates. Then they start doing social media updates and listen to us and send mass emails abotu what is going on, they give us coupons and such, but then backtrack by making more promises they cant keep. yep, the way they handled this wasnt ideal. hopefully they learn from it. I just think with all the faulty boards that happened, and the massive interest in the product and mass orders coupled with holidays they just scrambled to try to keep us happy. I see them trying and am grateful for it, but there is improvement to be made. this post is not bashing them at all, as i personally think they have put in the effort to makeup for what went wrong and try to keep their customers happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread