VaporShark rDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I am about to pull the trigger on the VS rDNA 30. The only thing I know about it and DNA30 in general is from this thread. Don't make fun of this question... Do I take out battery and charge the vtc4 battery in my regular battery charge (like my Provari and REO batteries) ? Or does the USB charger recharge it? Or is the USB thing just to keep hitting while its plugged in ?

jakematic

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Squonk Bottom Flats, NC
This will be my first dna 30 device so I finally pulled the trigger on it.

You will love the DNA.

Was strictly Provari and assorted mechs before this.

Trying to decide what to do with my ProVari that got used for exactly one week...
It's been relegated to backup backup backup backup now.
If I break down and pull the trigger on an rDNA... add another backup to that list :laugh:

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
You will love the DNA.

Trying to decide what to do with my ProVari that got used for exactly one week...
It's been relegated to backup backup backup backup now.
If I break down and pull the trigger on an rDNA... add another backup to that list :laugh:

You could just gift it to me :D :p wish I had a budget where I could make a provari a backup

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
I pulled trigger today and got shipping notice today. Not looking for it to be replacement for Provari, just an addition to the family. I hope I can figure it it out. Like I mentioned, I know nothing about dna30 stuff. But I keep hearing good things about Shark in regards to dna30, so I'm giving it a shot.

Afcarmona

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2014
Las Vegas NV USA
I pulled trigger today and got shipping notice today. Not looking for it to be replacement for Provari, just an addition to the family. I hope I can figure it it out. Like I mentioned, I know nothing about dna30 stuff. But I keep hearing good things about Shark in regards to dna30, so I'm giving it a shot.

wait... I hit the buy button on the 30th... still waiting on my shipping notice... I guess I need to give them a call...:confused:

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
I ordered a skin also, but I'm not sure how it's applied. Does it cover the entire device? Do they apply it when you buy together with the device? The only color choice of the device when I ordered yesterday was gun mental.
I dont have a skin yet, so I can't speak from experience.. but it appears to be like a cell phone type cover.. soft enough to just pull it open enough to slip the rDNA in..
a mod condom!

jakematic

Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Squonk Bottom Flats, NC

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
I love ECF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You, sir, are nothing short of awesome.
ya.. this ECF transcends interwebz.. into real virtual community.. I was rescued last week by JayTater with a spring for my REO in the same fashion.. have learned so much about vaping form this community..

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
PM me your address and I'll send it to you.
I see you had some problems with your MVP, and yes karma does work :)

All I can say is wow:what: this forum truly is an awesome place full of spectacular people. You Sir are one of a kind
Hold on while I put my eyes back in my skull lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread