VaporWerks rebuildable atomizer full specs and photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

noslacker

Verified Member
Apr 19, 2012
san diego
If anyone knows what size the screw is for capping the second wick hole, for some reason my screw fell down into the bottom of the hole and I can't get it out, I think J didn't make the threads right, and I just want one to put on top to keep the air from coming in, if anyone knows how big it is or where I can get it please let me know, thanks

crss

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    If anyone knows what size the screw is for capping the second wick hole, for some reason my screw fell down into the bottom of the hole and I can't get it out, I think J didn't make the threads right, and I just want one to put on top to keep the air from coming in, if anyone knows how big it is or where I can get it please let me know, thanks
    1000 Rubber Earring Backs | eBay
    quick plug, i use silicon earing backings. My woman brought these home from local store. My second wick hole plug goes very deep in the top. But not all the way threw.
    Amazon n good price
    http://www.amazon.com/144PCS-Rubber-Bullet-Clutch-Earring/dp/B004ZNU1OI/ref=pd_rhf_ee_s_cp_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=1FRK58PHRY8HVYQRVK54

Last edited:

crss

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Mar 19, 2013
    dev/null
    I have been trying to get a hold of jherron about replacement parts. Sent vaporwerks an email as well. Anybody know any other way of getting a hold of them?
    Few posts back jherron said he was turning the Stratus over to a shop. Said there would be more info on his site.
    Home Page There is a contact email here.

cryptodogg

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2012
    Cornelia, GA
    It doesn't get much better than this.....it's exactly what I was wanting Josh. Thank you for such a great piece.

Stratus 22 with a Stratus 19 deck. Special request in the top cap and stacked air holes. Oh and the drip tip....it's a Josh exclusive as well....time to build and vape.
    7cac6c18d839d7ed78050935a5c6fea0_zps293f47ba.jpg

c32535e2de3623b0e5592c248c87fa66_zps3b0b9728.jpg

e23b356e9cc922d7cdc807cbcfdb7162_zps694d5e47.jpg

Last edited:

xformulax

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 30, 2012
    Colorado, USA
    I hate to be a pain in the neck, but i have the cone style or prototype or what have you and I'd really like the stratus 22 style cap for my dripper.

I know you said we could ask to switch but I feel like a jerk... i also ordered the sandblasted finish (not sure why, i don't own anything in that finish) and would really like machine finish, stacked airholes.

If I need to pay or whatever, let me know... I'd almost be even happier if i could get mine refinished and drilled (or maybe I'll find someone local), and buy the machined genesis style cap from you with dual airholes as well.

PM me what you think Jherron.

20140119_021951%20%28Large%29.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread