Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
My 4 mini novas are still working like champs. I'm a relatively light vaper, but I'm seeing atomizer heads last 4+ weeks with proper cleaning right now. That was using 50/50 Tiger's Blood(very dark juice). I have noticed that if you clean these every 2-4 tanks, there is no need to dry burn unless it is caked solid. I have yet to have a leak out of any of them. I have 6 novas total in a daily rotation.

I still dislike the 1.8 heads on any voltage, but the 2.4 is great for all around vaping, and the 2.8 can really take a hammering up in the voltage range without getting too hot.

I will continue to use these as long as they work this well. Outside of cleaning properly, they have no maintenance and aren't finicky about where you place them (standing up/laying on the side). Solid products after 2 months of use still.

I love them too. I have some heads I'm still using since the end of June! Just popped my first coil last night or the nite before. I clean about every 4 tanks, but don't use really dark juices. I do use sweet ones though. I have been dry burning everytime I clean, but usually 1-2 hits and it's glowin. Then I rinse em. Thought dryburn may not be necessary, but oh well.

I was just the opposite. Loved the 1.8's but didn't like 2.8's at all. Now I do like the 2.8's on my gripper vv but not on the vtube. Still like the 1.8's but yeah 2.4 are maybe moving into my fav spot. I only have two big ones, no minis. I agree these are so easy and nice! I'd still love a bottom coil that is this good and this easy, but til then, vivi's make me happy!

icucme2

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2012
Costa Mesa, ca
what do u run ur 2.4 at?

I love them too. I have some heads I'm still using since the end of June! Just popped my first coil last night or the nite before. I clean about every 4 tanks, but don't use really dark juices. I do use sweet ones though. I have been dry burning everytime I clean, but usually 1-2 hits and it's glowin. Then I rinse em. Thought dryburn may not be necessary, but oh well.

I was just the opposite. Loved the 1.8's but didn't like 2.8's at all. Now I do like the 2.8's on my gripper vv but not on the vtube. Still like the 1.8's but yeah 2.4 are maybe moving into my fav spot. I only have two big ones, no minis. I agree these are so easy and nice! I'd still love a bottom coil that is this good and this easy, but til then, vivi's make me happy!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Does anyone know whether or not the V2.5 heads will fit the V1 body?

They will fit but you will need to slide the silicone tubing up a bit to help avoid leaking since they are a touch shorter of a head... The flavor will improve over the v1 Vivi Nova but not as much as you would see using an all v2.5 setup.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
what do u run ur 2.4 at? and how do you clean them?

on the gripper around 3.4-3.6 on the vtube (when I use it which is rare since I got the gripper) around 4.3. I vape mostly sweet fruity types of juices.
I take it all apart and rinse in hot water. Then I blot the wicks, let all dry for a while, dry burn, and put back together.
pretty much like this. I typically rinse the heads really well and put em in a bowl I have, clean the other parts up and dry them well. Grab a head from the bowl that has already dried, dry burn it, THEN RINSE IT. For me that's very important. One time I only had to dryburn a couple zaps and thought, well I don't need to rinse this, but I was wrong! Rinse after dryburn, blot wicks, put it all back together, fill and vape.

jerry503

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Portland OR
What happened to the replacement Nova heads?...they used to be listed with their respective tanks? Whats up?

Wow, I found them, but now I have to type in "Nova Heads" in the search field to pull them up?

They're under Tanks -> Vivi Nova V2.5. They don't display on the Mini Vivi Nova page, if that's where you're looking.

Violy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2010
NC
Just ordered one of these ^_^ Haven't used any clearos aside from some old Stardusts with the short wicks. I loved how convenient they are but they tend to taste kind plasticy after a while. These look real easy to clean so hopefully I'll never have that issue :D

I noticed GVs has steel tubes for these, any plans for glass in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread