The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VERSION 2.5 Vision ViVi Nova Is IN STOCK Now, VIVI NOVA Review Thread

Discussion in 'MyVape' started by Vapor2112, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I love them too. I have some heads I'm still using since the end of June! Just popped my first coil last night or the nite before. I clean about every 4 tanks, but don't use really dark juices. I do use sweet ones though. I have been dry burning everytime I clean, but usually 1-2 hits and it's glowin. Then I rinse em. Thought dryburn may not be necessary, but oh well.

I was just the opposite. Loved the 1.8's but didn't like 2.8's at all. Now I do like the 2.8's on my gripper vv but not on the vtube. Still like the 1.8's but yeah 2.4 are maybe moving into my fav spot. I only have two big ones, no minis. I agree these are so easy and nice! I'd still love a bottom coil that is this good and this easy, but til then, vivi's make me happy!

2. icucme2

icucme2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    what do u run ur 2.4 at?

3. icucme2

icucme2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    And how do u clean these

4. SuperLuckyLady

SuperLuckyLady Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I take it all apart and rinse in hot water. Then I blot the wicks, let all dry for a while, dry burn, and put back together.

5. Scottua25

Scottua25 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 19, 2012
    Southern Va
    Does anyone know whether or not the V2.5 heads will fit the V1 body?

6. rdsok

rdsok ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    They will fit but you will need to slide the silicone tubing up a bit to help avoid leaking since they are a touch shorter of a head... The flavor will improve over the v1 Vivi Nova but not as much as you would see using an all v2.5 setup.

7. Scottua25

Apr 19, 2012
    Southern Va
    Ok. Thanks! I ask because I like the fact that the V1 is supposed to tighten down on the device without cutting off airflow but the heads don't work as well so if I can get-a-hold of a couple of V1 bodies and order V2.5 heads I should get the best of both worlds right. Thanks again for the help.

8. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Scottua, I just wanted to say that I LOVE that avi picture !!!!!!! :D

9. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    on the gripper around 3.4-3.6 on the vtube (when I use it which is rare since I got the gripper) around 4.3. I vape mostly sweet fruity types of juices.
    pretty much like this. I typically rinse the heads really well and put em in a bowl I have, clean the other parts up and dry them well. Grab a head from the bowl that has already dried, dry burn it, THEN RINSE IT. For me that's very important. One time I only had to dryburn a couple zaps and thought, well I don't need to rinse this, but I was wrong! Rinse after dryburn, blot wicks, put it all back together, fill and vape.

10. zippersnapper

zippersnapper Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 18, 2012
    What happened to the replacement Nova heads?...they used to be listed with their respective tanks? Whats up?

Wow, I found them, but now I have to type in "Nova Heads" in the search field to pull them up?

11. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    ???? :?: I see dem where they always were on site

12. jerry503

jerry503 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 21, 2012
    Portland OR
    They're under Tanks -> Vivi Nova V2.5. They don't display on the Mini Vivi Nova page, if that's where you're looking.

13. Scottua25

Apr 19, 2012
    Southern Va
    Thanks. It's a self portrait

14. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Totally AWESOME ! :D

15. Violy

Violy Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2010
    NC
    Just ordered one of these ^_^ Haven't used any clearos aside from some old Stardusts with the short wicks. I loved how convenient they are but they tend to taste kind plasticy after a while. These look real easy to clean so hopefully I'll never have that issue :D

I noticed GVs has steel tubes for these, any plans for glass in the future?

16. Stef64

Stef64 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2011
    Michigan
    They do. I had to replace the silicone sleeve with the sleeve and the top metal washer from a v1 head. Fits perfectly and no leaks.

17. Violy

Sep 4, 2010
    NC
    Just got my Vivi Nova 2 days early :D

Is there anything I should do before I fill it up and put it on my Provari? Or is it pretty good right out of the box?

18. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

19. KevNewEngland

KevNewEngland Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Fill it and go!!

20. Violy

Sep 4, 2010
    NC

I just showed my boyfriend and he wants a Mini right now (lol), so I'll be ordering him one today ^_^

He also wants the metal casing (tube), is it stainless steel or aluminium?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.