"We Are Vapers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
I've read alot of concerns. Here is an opportunity to act.

I recently watched episode #9 of the vape Team on Vapers Place. VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team 42.00 minutes into the program.
There is a concerted effort by some in the vaping community to produce a full length film documentary. It has the backing of CASAA. It would be well worth watching this episode to learn about what the effort entails and the possible benefits to the vaping community.

Last edited:

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
Couldn't agree more!

Donating to this project was a no-brainer for me.
I've been waiting and hoping for something like this for years now.

And the fact that any proceeds will go directly to CASAA certainly sealed the deal.
:)

Yep, it was for me too... I am hoping that others that see this will do the same so this project can get off the ground. With supposedly millions of vapers out there 20K should be a "shoe-in" but the donations are coming few and far in between. What is a few bucks for something that could have such eye opening benefits. How much do people spend on attys and mods...? :2c:

TUS172

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2011
Tucson
This seems kind of unbelievable... I read so many stories on the websites that are vape related of how this has saved people's health. How people are living better lifestyles. How this must be accepted as a viable alternative to cigarettes... But when it comes to shelling out any help for a great cause... To show the general public what the E-cigarette is all about?
Oops noncommittal.

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I put my money where my mouth is and signed on to be a Co-Producer.

My comment:

After 45 years of smoking, and a multitude of quits and relapses, I finally become permanently smoke-free on 3/27/2009 due to switching to an electronic cigarette. I also became free of the wheezing that kept me awake at night, the productive morning cough, and the inability to laugh aloud without going into a coughing jag. Smoke-free alternatives like this have the potential to save the lives of millions of smokers, and the public has a right to learn the truth about Tobacco Harm Reduction.

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
I posted in the Events and Fundraising section on the first and it has stayed on the main page since then. There have been about 90 views but I have only seen $20 in donations in the last 3 days. The sad thing is that the majority of the donations are large sums donated by corporate sponsors and not the Vapers who have had their lives affected so greatly by ecigs. $9000 has been donated by corporate sponsors, 14 co-producers, of which 3 are in this thread, at $100 a piece and only $528 total in other donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread