"We Are Vapers"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Well that was fun!

Sorry it’s taken so long to post the results and totals, but there was still things to do before I could finalize things. It was planned that vape TV would call me and Shana at 7:45 but they had to call earlier because they were going off air. So if you tuned in to a blank screen, it wasn't my fault! They did announce the total we raised and we picked the first prize winner (listed below) but it took till now to get the rest of this posted.

The show will be posted soon and it can be viewed at VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team or vapeteam - YouTube

I’m wiped out, and energized at the same time! I need to sit down on the couch with my wife, a martini, and a nice vape, and appreciate what we all did! A group of people from all over the world, who don’t know anything about each other or me, were able to accomplish in this mini-miracle in no time flat, and not through just one person’s efforts, but through the combined efforts of all of us! We’re amazing!!

We’re of all ages (over 18 though), from all over the world, of different backgrounds, jobs and lifestyles, but because we share a passion for something that we know will let us live longer and better, we put this effort together quickly and we hit it out of the park!!

We sold a total of 384 tickets to 90 different Vapers from around the world, We raised $3200 for the film and were instrumental in helping to exceed the fundraising goal as you can see here We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo

And the winners are:

First Prize goes to: Shora Copic - ANY MOD YOU WANT

2nd Prize goes to: Dave Muffoletto - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

3rd Prize goes to: Kai Uwe Scheer - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

4th Prize goes to: Jamie Richard - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

Winners - just email me what you want and if I can get it you will get it!

Shana also has some awesome additional raffle prizes but, how about if we do those drawings tomorrow (anticipation) and maybe we’ll even get some additional items to give away (wink)!

I hope I didn’t miss anything but I’m fading, so g’night all and thank you again for everything!

And Shana Cheeky - you’re amazing....thank you for your help getting the raffle posted and re-posted everywhere!

Gary (Motivaper)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
As a vendor who kicked in early, who's been promoting it in my thread and on my site and in my product shipments, who just kicked in another prize for the raffle, I gotta say it's a bit frustrating to read what I've just read.

If I had the funds available, I'd love to close the gap. I don't. Sorry that I've let you all down.
Dude, if you kicked in early, then you did right by all of he vaping community.
No need to be sorry, only proud.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Okay, in the last hour some corp. sponsor stepped up and donated $1500 leaving us $1,340 short of the $20k goal! Eight more hours. Not sure who it was, but I'd like my next order to go to them. One more of those would get us there. 134 vapers donating $10 would also do it. Who's willing to step to the plate?

It was ECF who donated the $1,500 - apparently the name of the sponsor does not get shown correctly on Indiegogo. Or maybe it just applies to that particular donor class.

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
Well that was fun!

Sorry it’s taken so long to post the results and totals, but there was still things to do before I could finalize things. It was planned that Vape TV would call me and Shana at 7:45 but they had to call earlier because they were going off air. So if you tuned in to a blank screen, it wasn't my fault! They did announce the total we raised and we picked the first prize winner (listed below) but it took till now to get the rest of this posted.

The show will be posted soon and it can be viewed at VapersPlace | VP Live Vape Team or vapeteam - YouTube

I’m wiped out, and energized at the same time! I need to sit down on the couch with my wife, a martini, and a nice vape, and appreciate what we all did! A group of people from all over the world, who don’t know anything about each other or me, were able to accomplish in this mini-miracle in no time flat, and not through just one person’s efforts, but through the combined efforts of all of us! We’re amazing!!

We’re of all ages (over 18 though), from all over the world, of different backgrounds, jobs and lifestyles, but because we share a passion for something that we know will let us live longer and better, we put this effort together quickly and we hit it out of the park!!

We sold a total of 384 tickets to 90 different Vapers from around the world, We raised $3200 for the film and were instrumental in helping to exceed the fundraising goal as you can see here We Are Vapers -- Indiegogo

And the winners are:

First Prize goes to: Shora Copic - ANY MOD YOU WANT

2nd Prize goes to: Dave Muffoletto - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

3rd Prize goes to: Kai Uwe Scheer - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

4th Prize goes to: Jamie Richard - a $100 gift from any vendor you want!

Winners - just email me what you want and if I can get it you will get it!

Shana also has some awesome additional raffle prizes but, how about if we do those drawings tomorrow (anticipation) and maybe we’ll even get some additional items to give away (wink)!

I hope I didn’t miss anything but I’m fading, so g’night all and thank you again for everything!

And Shana Cheeky - you’re amazing....thank you for your help getting the raffle posted and re-posted everywhere!

Gary (Motivaper)
Thank you motivaper, cheeky & "We are Vapers"for all the hard work putting this together and making this happen.
AND Thank You Gary for picking me out of your hat!:laugh: I'll email you soon. Thanks!

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I just decided to increase my previous contribution, to honor what has already been achieved by the dedicated people involved in this great project, and to invest in a good cause.

Well, Tom, be sure to let us know if you plan to visit the Washington DC area any time soon.

Filibuster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
Tacoma Washington
A quick note to give some props to vapedudes.com. I bought 3 raffle tickets, and looks like I won 1 of the prizes that had not yet been announced! I won a vaperdudes sample pack, only I get to choose 5 30ml bottles of juice! Big thanks for vapedudes.com for stepping up and supporting the project. I haven't tried their juice, but am very excited to try it now. Great job to all for getting behind this much needed effort to get the good word out. Most impressive, everyone!

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
We had some extra drawings today and picked 3 more tickets to receive prizes from the raffle to support the "We Are Vapers" project!

And the winners are:

First place: Gary Cox wins a Bloog MaxxFusion Mini PCC Starter Kit courtesy of Bloog Planet Canada!
Make sure we have your mailing address!

Second place: Filibuster wins a 5x30ml sample pack of the flavors of your choice courtesy of the Dudes & Dudettes at VapeDudes.com "Hand-Crafted Gourmet eJuice"

Third place: Bradder wins a $25.00 gift certificate to deejStuff eLiquid, "The Apocalypse can wait..."
courtesy of digimon2k & FireKitty

Gary Cox - please contact Motivaper to claim your prize
Filibuster and Bradder, you should have PMs with redemption details

Congratulations to all of our winners, and again THANK YOU for supporting theWE ARE VAPERS documentary! Together we can change public perceptions of vaping and help smokers discover the less harmful alternative that is vaping!

Happy vaping,
Shana & Gary

PS - We thought you might like to see pictures of the raffle box - YOU ARE ALL AWESOME!
Raffle Box photo.jpg Raffle Box:Screen photo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread