Butter-advert-in-Tokyo.jpg

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I love being able to do an entire Raid in WoW and never have to come up with an excuse for going AFK to smoke. For those that don't play a Raid is a very long dungeon and often very difficult. Resulting in multiple character deaths as you figure it out and many many MANY hours of continuous play time. Just trying to sneak a bathroom break is tough. Getting a smoke break? forget it.

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
That fist-pumping business asian is in my opinion the best thing on that package.

YESSSS, VAPE!

Awesome, thats my fav too! Fist-pumping business Asian!

Weird thing I love about vaping:

1. Noticing how stinky ashtrays smell now! Pewpew
2. Using the phrase," Well I quit smoking didn't I!?!" When friends and family hassle me about other things they wish to control of my life. lol.
3. Vaping descretly on the public toilet, yes yes, thats a personal fav, nothing like sneeking a few vapes at the Olive Garden womens restroom after a nice meal.
4. Falling asleep, laying in bed with my TS3 and vision spinner and no worries of burning my house down. *Thinks* "Wow! I can vape in bed! Naughty naughty!"
5. Posting epic threads on ECF like this one! http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/434595-top-10-list-using-e-cig.html

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I like the way I blow the vapor out of my nose and mull thru the flavors trying to distinguish the different flavors and undertones going on in the juice (now that I can smell and taste!!!!)

Ok...it's kinda weird...remember that scene from Ratouille where the rat Remi was trying to get his brother Emile to instead of eating trash try to eat food and "see" what it tasted like, or even paint a mental picture of a scene or feeling or whatever the scent makes me "feel"...yeah...it's like that

Last edited:
Pretty much as advertised on the tin. Since beginning my vaping journey a couple months ago I have ebeen easing more and more into it as a routine. At first I chain vaped all day because I was so blown away by how good everything tasted. A couple times getting headaches was all it took to break that habit.

Since then I have noticed there are certain aspects to vaping and working with e juice in general that are somehow comforting to me in the same way the ritual that went with smoking was.

So here are mine.

1. I love the way a freshly shaken bottle of e juice looks with all the tiny bubbles suspended in it.
2. I find it a sort of calming zen-like exercise to clean and rebuild coils.
3. Since starting to use the sites selling small batch hand made juices I love the thought that this bottle is MINE and it was made just for ME.

So go ahead, what are your favorite quirks of vaping? I'm sure I'll think of more.

Great post! I love making my own juices as well, and it IS satisfying...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread