Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I actually like the whole ritual of vaping, getting my charged batt, picking just the right carto or clearo or tank for my mood, sit back and enjoy. To me it is more satisfying than opening a new pack of smokes and that analog ritual. It now relaxes me to vape as I once did for cigs, but vaping is just so much better and so tasty! bnrk

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
My new weird thing is finding stores that now sell ecig stuff. I only know of three stores right now, but I'm sure ill find more. Yesterday I had to meet my son in Livermore. When I left him I decided to go to a tobacco store in Pleasanton. They had a good selection of stuff so I bought a new Pro Tank.
I know that sounds kind of strange, but back in 2009 when I vaped the first time there were no stores anywhere except for the Smoking Everwhere stand at the mall. Then about 9 months later I found a gas station and a 7-11 store that sold crappy cheap ecigs. I so excited about that, but that was all we had back then. Now ecig stuff is everywhere! I drive a lot for a living and ill probably stop at every smoke shop in every city just to see what they have. And knowing me I'll probably have to buy something at each one.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
Even though I've never done it, I love the way it sounds like I'm smoking [other stuff]
I love driving and not being able to see momentarily until the vape-cloud dissipates.
I love the feeling like I'm 5-yearsold, and it's Christmas morning when I get vapemail.
I love that there's always something new...and I hate it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

durianeliquidflavorplease

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2013
Quezon City Philippines
I like building coils. I love building coils. I often itch to make one even when all my attys are working great. My hands have become dependent on fiddling stuff. And as a result, I have become more adept in fixing/improving/modding small things, vaping-related or otherwise. It has become an integral part of my daily routine.

In the same vein, I now continue to seek ways to improve my vaping gear in a multitude of ways.

I also enjoy reading about how other people mod their stuff, regardless of whether I can apply said things to my own gear. I just love learning and finding how I can get closer to Vapers' Valhalla (oh wait, I'm already there, but there has to be a higher level somewhere up...) :p

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
LOL, several times I've been asked why I put the atty near my ear before vaping on it. They wondered if the ear has a role in firing a PV.

Sound can very useful when vaping. I based most of my blog about dripping on how the atty sounds. I've found the same thing works for bottom-feeders - gurgle good, hiss squonk.

Not weird, but I really like getting messages from people who've read my blogs saying how much it helped them. :)

Fizzpop

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2013
United States
Since vaping, and time spent on ECF, I have a rekindled affection for waffles, tacos, and bacon. Not really eating them, just ogling pictures of them.

Kitties *and* bacon. And space.

BaconSpaceKitty.jpg

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
I like the look on an old rich guy's face when he comes into my bar, fires up a generic ego with an air of superiority, waits for me to tell him he can't vape in there, then deflates when I pull out my MVP and nod sagely as I vape out a huge cloud and wander off to make his drink. Sadly, this will likely end in him coming in a week later to one-up me with a Provari, but in the meantime, stick it, rich guy!!!
:rickroll:

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
1 and 2 I enjoy, I also like the crackle of a freshly built/wicked RDA.
Pretty much as advertised on the tin. Since beginning my vaping journey a couple months ago I have ebeen easing more and more into it as a routine. At first I chain vaped all day because I was so blown away by how good everything tasted. A couple times getting headaches was all it took to break that habit.

Since then I have noticed there are certain aspects to vaping and working with e juice in general that are somehow comforting to me in the same way the ritual that went with smoking was.

So here are mine.

1. I love the way a freshly shaken bottle of e juice looks with all the tiny bubbles suspended in it.
2. I find it a sort of calming zen-like exercise to clean and rebuild coils.
3. Since starting to use the sites selling small batch hand made juices I love the thought that this bottle is MINE and it was made just for ME.

So go ahead, what are your favorite quirks of vaping? I'm sure I'll think of more.

Vapo Marx

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
New York
Best yet? Looking at buying a 2013 or 2014 car and knowing it will never have smoke in it!
(and this is after having every car I've owned since 1974 just reeking of smoke)

That's actually what got me to start vaping: I didn't wanna stink up my new car.

I wasn't planning to quit smoking otherwise, but... Well, I did.

Last edited:

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
I like the look on an old rich guy's face when he comes into my bar, fires up a generic ego with an air of superiority, waits for me to tell him he can't vape in there, then deflates when I pull out my MVP and nod sagely as I vape out a huge cloud and wander off to make his drink. Sadly, this will likely end in him coming in a week later to one-up me with a Provari, but in the meantime, stick it, rich guy!!!
:rickroll:

I like the 'I should have bought one like that' comment when they see my 'starter rig' (1100mAh twist and a Protank 2), lol.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I like driving in the rain now.... and having to have my window rolled down a little. Nothing like a nice dry vape while driving in the rain!

My gas mileage dropped a bit when I stopped smoking and started vaping, I noticed I was filling up more than once a week. The reason was funny, I'm using the A/C a lot more while driving. Used to turn it off, roll down the windows, and suffer with the heat until the .... was done, now I vape with the windows up. Recently checked the cabin air filter after 4 months of vaping in the car, it looks like new. A non-scientific indication that vapor has little or no residue ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread