Not open for further replies.

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
Wow, James! That's phenomenal! :thumbup: congratulations!! :D

WOW, d3mon:ohmy:!!

You%20Rule!.jpg

Just one more :toast: to you for both terrific accomplishments!

Welcome D3 to our little corner of the forum :D
Quite the accomplishment!!! Congrats on both!

Whoa, that is really something!!! Congrats on both accomplishments, d3mon. :thumb:

thank you all for the welcome and the kind words :D

d3mon

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2012
san antonio
This is a "Please introduce yourself" thread. You're the first person who had to do it twice.

lmao i'm use to it.

i went out for the rare drink about a few years ago....before i changed my Driver's license...and i got carded. the girl looks at my DL, then at me, and says, "this doesn't look like you."

"haha yeah i know" :D

"NO. this does NOT look like you."

"crap...uhh." i go fumbling thru my phone and quickly show her that pic up there before she cuts me off LOL

as soon as i could...i went and got a new DL lol
414954_2472397490316_1445111960_o.jpg

Last edited:

NeoLogic

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Queens, NY
Figured I should make a small introduction.

Dave from Queens. Been lurking a bit. Love the juices from HHV. Tried with juices from other vendors and keep missing the flavor from HHV. Others just seem too dry. Using Smokeless Image equipment, I like to keep it simple and reliable for myself. Pigeon-holed myself into 808 connections but I'll live. This is my second go around with vaping. Smoke free for two weeks now and feel so much better. I want to IV drip Caramel Apple Tobacco. The girl I'm seeing gets angry whenever i vape it around her because she says all it reminds her of is waffles or maple syrup and she gets hungry. *shrug*

Frantic9k

ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
Cary, North Carolina, USA
Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to introduce myself because, well let's face it, I just tried crackberry over the weekend and Im now here to stay! When I ran out of the sample bottle I cried like a baby!

I have been vaping on and off since February and finally gave up analogs 2 weeks ago after I bought a Lavatube V2 and found these forums. Since I got the Lavatube I haven't even had the desire for an analog.

Now if I can only drop some weight like D3mon did I would be all set!

I look forward to try more flavors and getting to know everyone a bit better :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hey Everybody!

I just wanted to introduce myself because, well let's face it, I just tried crackberry over the weekend and Im now here to stay! When I ran out of the sample bottle I cried like a baby!

I have been vaping on and off since February and finally gave up analogs 2 weeks ago after I bought a Lavatube V2 and found these forums. Since I got the Lavatube I haven't even had the desire for an analog.

Now if I can only drop some weight like D3mon did I would be all set!

I look forward to try more flavors and getting to know everyone a bit better :)

Crackberry seems to be aptly named. ;). Welcome to our little section of the forum!

Transient

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Alabama, USA
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking the forums a lot lately, especially the HHV Army forum but I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you fine lovers of HHV! I'm primarily a musician, I have a degree in Audio Engineering and am working on another in Music Education. Other than that, I don't have too many hobbies, except vaping! Though I don't know if it's so much a hobby for me now as it is a complete lifestyle change. I feel like a different person, and in a good way. I'm looking forward to getting to know all you guys and gals here on the forums!

Happy vaping!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome Trans. We have lots of musicians in the Army. Even an audiophile or two. Hang around and have some fun. And we'd be glad to help with any of your vape stuff too if you need it.

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking the forums a lot lately, especially the HHV Army forum but I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you fine lovers of HHV! I'm primarily a musician, I have a degree in Audio Engineering and am working on another in Music Education. Other than that, I don't have too many hobbies, except vaping! Though I don't know if it's so much a hobby for me now as it is a complete lifestyle change. I feel like a different person, and in a good way. I'm looking forward to getting to know all you guys and gals here on the forums!

Happy vaping!

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I am a he. I can see where my picture might be misleading... it's often difficult to determine the gender of a speaker. :2cool:

Speak of the devil, hey did you catch my reply to your banner post? What are your impressions of DantesInferno's work? (Dang, it sounds like we're talking about literature now.) ;)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I just knew of him from the banners he did. Oh wait, didn't he also do something when HHV had problems with WB and they were looking for a new graphic for legend?

I found it: legend logo.jpg

Edit: Nope, I'm mistaken - the artwork for Mage-leaf was done by Zap.

The text was my contribution...

and it was The HHV juice naming contest.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I miss Dante :(
Yes, Dante is a he ;)

I tried repeatedly Robin. He was really sore over Gandygate. Dante was the one who inspired me to put this thread out. I had an MOV order all lined up and ready to shoot out when he and I went back and forth about how bad their stuff was. And you know Dante...he liked everything. But he said every MOV flavor tasted like pine needles. I nixed my MOV order and immediately started this thread. Who knew!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I tried repeatedly Robin. He was really sore over Gandygate. Dante was the one who inspired me to put this thread out. I had an MOV order all lined up and ready to shoot out when he and I went back and forth about how bad their stuff was. And you know Dante...he liked everything. But he said every MOV flavor tasted like pine needles. I nixed my MOV order and immediately started this thread. Who knew!

I know!!! Look what you've inspired!! :D :laugh:
Isn't it Fabulous!?!?!?
Did you ever, in your wildest imagination, think that, that simple start of a thread, would lead to you basically having your own forum?!?
And being the 'official' owner of the thread, you are the founder of this sub-forum. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread