• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there I'm new here. Been off ciggs and vape for awhile now but recently had the craving again. Decided vape is the better of the two so here I am :)

Old supplier not doing business anymore, and in my crazed obsession driven state impulse bought from a insta seller recommend by an old friend. Can guess la it didn't go well. Not even sad that I got scammed, but sian since now need to get supplies myself

PSA: even trusted cod sellers can scam yo ... if you give them enough reason to (big order,bank transfer). It's a dangerous trade. Be very very careful.

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
Hey there I'm new here. Been off ciggs and vape for awhile now but recently had the craving again. Decided vape is the better of the two so here I am :)

Old supplier not doing business anymore, and in my crazed obsession driven state impulse bought from a insta seller recommend by an old friend. Can guess la it didn't go well. Not even sad that I got scammed, but sian since now need to get supplies myself

PSA: even trusted cod sellers can scam yo ... if you give them enough reason to (big order,bank transfer). It's a dangerous trade. Be very very careful.

aww sad for you... dont buy from those who need to give cash first... they are always fake, 90% of the time... haha you want donate money donate me la

Jojo1991

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Ice Castle!
Hi.. new in forum.. not new to vaping.. was smoking heavily till I got into vaping.. then totally analog free till saltnic came into play.. but recently back to analog due to local law.. need some senpai's advice and guidance..
its too bad... the stupid laws man... i use to have dry cough so badly until i started vaping...
the reason why I started thinking about starting to vape is because during that time I was coughing so much that my there are often blood... its not from the inside but like from the throat or something...

Yap Hong Gee

Moved On
Jun 12, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: duplicate account - MO

Treon

Jun 13, 2019
Hi Oldtimer

Newbie here. Currently using Naked 100 ( spoiled - sad )
problem: suck and suck, only the light came up, no vape.

Anyhow, I'm looking for an upgrade. But been a lazy ... as always I rather use those POD that has used and replaced the cartridge, so no need to charge coil or wash or refill.

The problem i have with Nake 100, When i suck too hard, the juice came out and burn my lips. Also the vape too little, not enough kick.
So hope you guys can intro me to something better.

Dannyboi17

Jun 17, 2019
Hi Oldtimer

Newbie here. Currently using Naked 100 ( spoiled - sad )
problem: suck and suck, only the light came up, no vape.

Anyhow, I'm looking for an upgrade. But been a lazy ... as always I rather use those POD that has used and replaced the cartridge, so no need to charge coil or wash or refill.

The problem i have with Nake 100, When i suck too hard, the juice came out and burn my lips. Also the vape too little, not enough kick.
So hope you guys can intro me to something better.

What kind of kick you looking for? For me most US juice provide me with a good kick. Not a fan of malaysia juice as usually its cold.

bapexsubcrew

Jun 18, 2019
Hi all,

Newbie here. Have started vaping in recently and currently using Aegis Legend Mod with Kylin M RTA.

However, there is alot of popping and crackling (spitback once on in my mouth) noises whenever I vape. I've googled and most of them saying that it's normal. Am I being paranoid about the crackling and popping sound?

I am using a 0.16 mesh coil on 45watts and Jam Monster Strawberry juice.

g3rald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
sg
my acct should be old enough haha .
need some heads up on juice , found insta sellers "not a good source " and mostly out to make a quick buck .
sold my car so unable to go up north .
running on nord pod system currently , kept an old GP for memory sake with a russian .
HMU if any legit juice leads yeah ,

cheers and vape safe .

xxcharliehaha

Moved On
Jun 20, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

bapexsubcrew

Jun 18, 2019
hi all I m new here and need some advice.

got scammed SGD2.5k from an Instagram shop on 19/06/19. buyer showed HSA notice form (some kid born in year 2000) and the form wrote that he was caught with x01 vape on 07/06/19 and has a court hearing session today 20/06/19. badly threatened to give out my address and bank details during court and got his friend to threaten me even more by asking for $5k as he claims other customers has forked out that amount. asked for a meet up after transferring money to delete evidence in his phone but did not show up at all. I believe he scammed me to pay off his own fine. what should I do now?

thank you.

I am not sure myself as well. But technically speaking you do not own any vaping products (only intention to purchase). Can HSA charge you base on an intention to purchase? Need more advise from old birds here.

Killerthriller

Jun 22, 2019
Welcome to SG Vapers! This is the place for you to introduce yourself and get acquainted with members who are already here.

Before you start to post, do get familiarized with our in-house rules and common FAQ here :
Helpful Guidelines for Local Vapers, Newbie to Veteran | E-Cigarette Forum
Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ] | E-Cigarette Forum

Next, do get your account verified :
How To Become A Verified Member | E-Cigarette Forum
Getting verified will put a real personal ID behind your nickname that is not shared and is only visible to a few select ECF Staff.
Other members can trust you more. It also ensures you are not an underage member. Members below 18years are not welcome here.

Important points to note :
* Strictly no sourcing of supplies here (directly or indirectly). All such post will be deleted.
* PM solicitation for sales are not allowed in ECF. If you receive such cold-calling PM from suppliers who try to sell you stuff, do use the Report feature on the bottom of the post.
* Beware of unregistered suppliers. They are not authorized to conduct any business in ECF and you risk falling prey to scams.
* Our location shall not be stated explicitly, pls use 'local' or 'here'.

Intro yourself a little. Tell us how you get to know about vaping and how it improves the quality of your life. If you haven't even started yet, this is a chance for you to find out more before taking the leap.

May the journey into the vaping world be a rewarding one for you!
Im new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread