• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kachang616

Aug 14, 2019
Don't think they go by percentage in terms of strength. The strength is determined by the amount of nicotine in the juice, 15mg/25mg/etc... How long it can last depends on how much you vape. Personally go through 2ml+ like that a day
so higher the percentage stronger the nicotine then?

nerf pod setup is this brand good?

GlowingSnowman

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Red Dot
so higher the percentage stronger the nicotine then?

nerf pod setup is this brand good?

I suppose the higher the percentage, the higher the nicotine.

Regarding whether or not it’s good, I can’t really comment as I’ve never tried it before. It seems like a relatively new product from what I’ve search, but if you ask me, it’s not a setup I would get. Not only does the price seem high (based on online results), but the thing that gets me is the non refillable pod system. There are videos showing how you could refill it, but it’s too troublesome to do so as compared to the choices available now (nord, caliburn, etc...). Imagine you choose not to go through the trouble and instead, buy their refills. Not only are you paying a higher cost since you’re paying the cost of the juice and their pods, but you’re also missing out on many other flavours that other brand’s are offering!

IMHO, don’t get it, or any other similar setups (e.g. nanostix).

Sorry for ranting a bit, but I can’t fathom why there are still non refillable pods being produced, asides from these companies profits.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Ok for a starter like me what kind of setup would you recommend?

Frankly speaking, it's best that you learn how to rebuild urself so u dun have to keep buying occ.

I tried many podsystems (minifit, smok nord, LV DNA Go, and Pasito) and I'm disappointed with the quality.

For starter, you can try Smoant Pasito with RBA head. It's rebuildable so you dont have to buy new occ everytime.

After the Pasito, you can consider Dotmod AIO. It supports 18650 battery, and DotMod will release RBA head in the future so this device can last you a long time :)

dotAIO - dotmodretail

Reactions: Kachang616
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread