• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

momojojo

Verified Member
Sep 20, 2010
Singapore
Hi ! I’m new here ! Vaped before back when I used to live in my country, and actually manage to stop smoking. But now I recently start again cuz of friends and stuff. And I’m quite heavy 1 to 2 Pack a day. So I’m wondering if I can order vape kit online ? Will it make it through the custom ? Thank you guys !!
Hey dude... Ordering from online... The chance is close to zero now... Customs WILL catch and you will get 2 letters.. One from last mile delivery and another from our friend. Don't cause yourself to be liable for a fine. It's not worth it man.

DominicQW

Moved On
Jul 1, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1

DominicQW

Moved On
Jul 1, 2019
  • Deleted by retired1

Foggyfoggy

Jun 30, 2019
Hey dude... Ordering from online... The chance is close to zero now... Customs WILL catch and you will get 2 letters.. One from last mile delivery and another from our friend. Don't cause yourself to be liable for a fine. It's not worth it man.
Hey yeah thank you ! I read about it so I didn’t order in the end ! Found a seller and got my own vape now! The issues is the coil ! Can we order coil from lazada? Or will that get stop at custom too ?

Karaer

Jul 24, 2019
I bought a tank from online, now it shows “On hold, pending GST and/or Duty/Control Authority approval.”

I screwed up. I shouldn’t have done it. I regret it. There’s nothing I can do. What will happen now? Will I get a warning or a fine straight? If someone who has a similar experience could shed a light, I’d appreciate it so much. Thank you.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
They still ship from overseas.. will get stop as well I believe.. I myself would like to get some juices.. no idea where to get..
Got scammed before on IG.. -_-

No lolz, u need to look closer. coil, wire, cotton can get from local shop.

Hint: qoo10

To all fellow vapers: forget about pod systems. You don't want to get those pod/cartridge constantly, what you need is a good box + MTL tanks. All pods systems are good for a few months only. Get sth like Ehpro cold steel ss 120W and this thing will put all pods to shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread