The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Syn007, Apr 30, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AlfSeven

AlfSeven New Member

Sep 11, 2019
    Haih......how la like this? :(
    All the new people realy looking for help cannot get help.....

2. cigfilterzz

cigfilterzz Full Member

Sep 16, 2019
    ikr like me i’m that new guy but i bought vaporesso so idk if i can get coils to mod it.

3. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    Just go and get it from your country up north. Bring into the country down south.

4. Purity

Purity New Member

Aug 7, 2019
    Anyone used IQOS?
    Any thoughts between IQOS and Vape?

5. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    IQOS is not vape. Actually, is completely different than vape.

IQOS is like cigarette. Instead of burning a cig and smoke it, IQOS heat up the tobacco leaves. In the end, you still inhale the smoke from that cigarette.

Vape: heat up the e-juice. e-juice produces vapor, you inhale/ vape that vapor.

So the main diff is:
    - IQOS, cig : you inhale the smoke
    - Vape: you inhale the vapor. Big difference.

6. enumi

enumi New Member

Sep 27, 2019
    Im new here! Just started off my quit smoking journey for not more than 25 hours! Got a relx from msia. But looking for a sustainable way to get refill pods!

7. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    There is no sustainable way to get refill pods. The choice of this device is already unsustainable :D
    1 Pod will cost around 20-30 if I remember correctly.

8. Johnnylee

Johnnylee New Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Hi bros ,
    New to vaping want to quit smoking .
    I bought relx from a supplier sent to me . Then I read about relx is from China omg. The liquid dangerous ? Anyone tried this I also read about pop corn lungs cos by e cig. Anyone tell me should I get a us brand and what brand can recommend ? Thanks

9. findingcoco

findingcoco New Member

Oct 13, 2019
    hey! can link me up or dm me? been wanting to change from cigarettes to vape for awhile already but can’t find someone to help.. my friends taking too long la can’t tahan

10. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    First thing, vaping industry is huge in China. Relx is quite popular so I think it should be quite safe. However, US brands are your best bet. Why? US's FDA has alot of restrictions and rules over vaping products, while China and Malaysia don't really control those juice makers.

If these makers are allowed to import and sell in US market, I think it's safe to buy.

No need to worry about pop corn lung. Google for more facts.

5 Pawns is the most premium brand money can buy. No other brands come close.

But if you looking for simple fruity juices like mango, apple, honeydew ( Most RELX flavors is under this category) you probably won't like this brand because 5 pawns is known for making complex, multi layers flavours.

For example:
    Castle Long
    Black Flag Risen

11. jonas91

jonas91 New Member

Oct 15, 2019
    SG custom is tightening the check for e-cigg. Hardly able to get anything in SG now.

12. Kachang616

Kachang616 Full Member

Aug 14, 2019
    @
    Ya i agreed just recently i asked my friend to help me on coil restock but got caught on the custom back to singapore and got confiscated

13. Johnnylee

Johnnylee New Member

Oct 11, 2019
    Recently got a Malaysian guy Who quit smoking after 20 years and vape for 2 weeks and went hospital. I wonder how true . Sound scary. Is relx really safe ?

14. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    It should be relatively safe. We never know what that guy vaped on.

15. Kachang616

Kachang616 Full Member

Aug 14, 2019
    I myself have been vaping for 2 month on nic salt i ok nothing happen to me

16. codename_moo

codename_moo Full Member

May 3, 2019
    Good morning guys, show me how you vape at work :danger:

[​IMG]

17. matahdontcatchme

matahdontcatchme New Member

Thursday
    How safe is it to buy juice from online sellers like VapeVandal and VapeClubMY?
    I too humji to go up north to buy and bring it back, what other alternatives are there?