• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, new here and to Vaping. (If you consider pod-user an actual vaper. :banana:

Was given a closed pod 2-3 weeks back, and stopped smoking ciggys after 20 years off the bat, guess it was thanks to salt nic that made the transition easier.

Looking forward to my trinity alpha, and here to know / learn more on my new found hobby.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Hi guys, new here and to Vaping. (If you consider pod-user an actual vaper. :banana:

Was given a closed pod 2-3 weeks back, and stopped smoking ciggys after 20 years off the bat, guess it was thanks to salt nic that made the transition easier.

Looking forward to my trinity alpha, and here to know / learn more on my new found hobby.

You bought already via dealer? Imo better opt for dotmod AIO. It's more high end, but if you buy from singapore, every pod/aio device is expensive so better get the high end one. price wont be much different.

Reactions: shootinside

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Oh.... but dotmod doesn’t have a built in battery....seems troublesome to use rechargeables.

Like going back to those Tamiya car days LoL

Having replaceable battery is the main selling point. No matter what pod you use , the battery will deplete over time and worsen ur vaping experience.

Basically pod lifetime and battery lifetime go together, once battery died, you only can throw away the pod. Vape\Pod use high discharge battery, ppl says it will last somewhere between 150-200 charge.

Quality wise, i only hear good things about it. The only reason you seldom hear about dotmod, instead of trinity/orion is because it's on the higher end side ( even though I only consider it a true highend device), not to mention they will release rba deck for dotmod aio soon.

Malaysia reseller sell lower quality pod so they can sell more pods for you later. Outside of Singapore, other pods price are around SGD 30, dotmod AIO costs sgd 130. big difference :D

Last edited:

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Trying my best to not vape outside of home/office, even if it’s a pod system. Never know who’s watching... been eyeing the Zeus rta for quite some time though

I swear by this one : You are being redirected...

it's capable to do multi config for MTL and DL, probably the most versatile rta out there. The only thing is they only produce by batch. Keep monitoring for their next batch announcement if you plan to buy. It'll be out of stock extremely fast.

• Optimistic

Zaxk99

Sep 6, 2019
I swear by this one : You are being redirected...

it's capable to do multi config for MTL and DL, probably the most versatile rta out there. The only thing is they only produce by batch. Keep monitoring for their next batch announcement if you plan to buy. It'll be out of stock extremely fast.

Thanks for the recommendation man. The ice matte looks good. Not sure if it’ll ever reach my doorstep if I order it though

Having replaceable battery is the main selling point. No matter what pod you use , the battery will deplete over time and worsen ur vaping experience.

Basically pod lifetime and battery lifetime go together, once battery died, you only can throw away the pod. Vape\Pod use high discharge battery, ppl says it will last somewhere between 150-200 charge.

Quality wise, i only hear good things about it. The only reason you seldom hear about dotmod, instead of trinity/orion is because it's on the higher end side ( even though I only consider it a true highend device), not to mention they will release rba deck for dotmod aio soon.

Malaysia reseller sell lower quality pod so they can sell more pods for you later. Outside of Singapore, other pods price are around SGD 30, dotmod AIO costs sgd 130. big difference :D

Ah..... true true, very valid point. Have only been looking at it from a convenient & concealment standpoint. Thanks for sharing this foresight.

i dont think so. Last time i ordered some drip tips and got returned lolz.
You can order and ship to somewhere outside of SG lol

Oh my!? Even drip tips get returned. Been observing AliExpress, as eyeing for a Caliburn. The feedback reviews left from SGers seems too good to be true.

Maybe a blessing in disguise, spend a-bit more on COD for the safety, assurance and a peace of mind.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Oh my!? Even drip tips get returned. Been observing AliExpress, as eyeing for a Caliburn. The feedback reviews left from SGers seems too good to be true.

Maybe a blessing in disguise, spend a-bit more on COD for the safety, assurance and a peace of mind.

Ya lor, i ordered some small things to "test water" only. The river is dangerous out there lol

Furai 510 Drip Tip Kit – CTHULHU MOD -Innovations for Vaping

Hastur Atomizer Stand – CTHULHU MOD -Innovations for Vaping

If those things cant get through, i really dont think other real ones can go through. Lol

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Ah..... true true, very valid point. Have only been looking at it from a convenient & concealment standpoint. Thanks for sharing this foresight.

I owned many pods before giving up on those. I prefer sth that is small, rebuildable and last long.

Trinity uses smok occ. Smok occ only last 3 days max for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread