• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTTA

Sep 9, 2019
*Disclaimer*

I'm not a merchant. I have no interest in promoting any shop.
My only interest in helping smokers move onto vaping.

For the above few posters, if you're looking for a reliable JB supplier, DM me.
It's not my shop, I don't even buy from them anymore as I DIY/import direct. And no. I do not sell my DIY either.

But it might help you folks. I've bought from them in the past and found them reliable.

Yo mrmoomoo, I see why U say Nord coils last you 3 days max. Can tell a significant taste difference in the 0.6 mesh by the 3rd day, with increased spit back but no burned taste yet. Still usable....but not as shoiks.

Jus popped in the 0.8 mesh, much tastier on my cream salt nics, plus can MTL. Hahahahaha

Can’t wait to try 1.4 mesh and 1.4 ceramic. Though I read about some health hazards on those ceramic coils.

Anyone care to shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

codename_moo

May 3, 2019
Basically ceramic coil is made of ... ceramic.
If you drop or even hit something hard with it, the coil may crack into tiny particles or dust. Thoese things will go to ur lung when u vape it.

Imagine you work in a ceramic factory, you need to wear safety mask. Same thing.
Smok nord will leak too. It's a design failure imo. When you vape, the juice will eventually stuck in the middle, which cause leaking.

AlfSeven

Sep 11, 2019
HI guys, I'm a newgie here, just joined....came across this site by chance and need some help.
I'm from country up north...way up north and will be taking up job where you are way down south.....I know there illegal to have PV, etc.....so want to know where can get? Also I saw some shop saying can deliver COD there from across that "small river"...haha....anyone can help with contacts?
Also my friends going for F1 coming weekend.....also cannot bring...they will be there almost 1 week....cuti-cuti...also.
Anyone can help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread