• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

enuun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Land of the S
Hi guys,

I am new and I have nothing in terms of any vaping stuff lol. Don't seem likely that I will be getting any soon seeing all the red tape and possible consequences of vaping locally. I am still on analogues (which I think is a damn cool term) and was hoping I can find a good sub for me to quit for good. My goal is to gradually stop taking nic altogether but it seems I might have to relook at other options. It was good while the dream lasted when I thought I found a sub lol.

Anyway, I will be hanging around and learning [*edited]. Take care and vape safely.

Regards
enuun

Last edited by a moderator:

kimochi-ii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Qwiyomi
Hi guys! newbie here! got introduced to e cigarettes after my friend bought one and told how much money i could save with it. Don't have a PV yet however and hoping to get one soon. Hoping to make friends along this journey too! Any reviews on the eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizers? i did some research on PV and this stood out to me. Cheers! :)

That's a cartomiser not a pv. You probably should read up a little on how an e-cig works to know the different parts :)

Sent from my Piccolo using Spheroid

88shambles

Verified Member
May 7, 2013
where we dont chew gum
Hi guys. I'm new here and have been vaping for 2 weeks + plus now. I've been cuttingdown from 15 sticks a day and down to 2 for the past 2 weeks and currently have been analog free for 3 days. Here's a pic of my my PVs.

20130507_083011_zps27346156.jpg

I'm gonna upgrade the provari and get another mech mod.

Unfortunately there's a crack in the Aga T. Knocked over the whole rig last night. Luckily its not leaking, need to replace the tank. I'm also looking to upgrade to the higher end RBAs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread