• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Sup guys! Just got my ego twist but was rather disappointing, getting too much throat hit and throats itch like mad after every puff, any advice for me? Current on 70/30 PG/VG. I'm a fan of menthol and used to smoke black menthol and next chill most of the time, now looking to find something similar.

Try higher vg instead.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Sup guys! Just got my ego twist but was rather disappointing, getting too much throat hit and throats itch like mad after every puff, any advice for me? Current on 70/30 PG/VG. I'm a fan of menthol and used to smoke black menthol and next chill most of the time, now looking to find something similar.

Or lower mg nic. Must also check if you are allergic to PG or VG. Some ppl are.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Lets do this together bro, im still on 3 analogs a day for my after meals crave, damn i hate myself.

Welcome goomok to the little community. Its advisable to refrain from ur 3 meal analogs as it is highly addictive. U can try a morning and night analog for first few days then cut down to morning analog. Vape instead on ur 3 meal regiment. Worked for me. I'm off analogs for 3 weeks now. Unless u are a heavy analog user. :)

XoloX

Verified Member
Oct 29, 2012
1° North
Hello all Vapers in SG,
I was a smoker for 25 years and have been vaping about 6 mths plus, still feel like a newbie.
Given our limitation here on our little island, I am glad to see more and more people taken an interest to actively stop their nasty smoking habit, but at the same time also very concerned when I see more people vaping wide open in public.
On a selfish level, I only want our situation here to change for the better and not the worst, which I think vaping in public now is not helping.
Anyway, don’t want to sound like spoiled sport, Vape On and Vape Safe!!!! :toast:

Reactions: Nandoooo

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
Hello all Vapers in SG,
I was a smoker for 25 years and have been vaping about 6 mths plus, still feel like a newbie.
Given our limitation here on our little island, I am glad to see more and more people taken an interest to actively stop their nasty smoking habit, but at the same time also very concerned when I see more people vaping wide open in public.
On a selfish level, I only want our situation here to change for the better and not the worst, which I think vaping in public now is not helping.
Anyway, don’t want to sound like spoiled sport, Vape On and Vape Safe!!!! :toast:

This is what we have been preaching all along: do not saboh the rest of us. Otherwise, those of us who keep telling newbies to watch what they post in the forums, wouldn't keep repeating what we always say. Now we are just a rude bunch of people. So let the saboing carry on. And good luck to the rest who wants to start Vaping for better health when vaping is clamed down hard by the authorities.

Reikoku

Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Gotham
This is what we have been preaching all along: do not saboh the rest of us. Otherwise, those of us who keep telling newbies to watch what they post in the forums, wouldn't keep repeating what we always say. Now we are just a rude bunch of people. So let the saboing carry on. And good luck to the rest who wants to start Vaping for better health when vaping is clamed down hard by the authorities.

A little birdie told me H*B is working on an anti-e-cig campaign. Expect the propaganda to begin soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread