• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What are your interests or crafts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safira

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2009
Plainfield,IL
I just was looking at your album and had to say wow, they are amazing. I love the tiger reflection and the tiger eye. (what is it with me and that) LOL You have a real tallent there.

If anyone is interested - or just really, really bored - I put some of my paintings in an album on my profile page.

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Rave your album is awesome...if you ever sell any of your work please pm me...the Backyard Visitor is right up my alley.

Okay..I am not that talented....but I do crochet and LOVE to scrapbook. I take double pleasure with the scrapbook albums as I'm constantly working with photos of family and friends. I used to teach Sunday school when my kids were growing up and loved to put together crafts for the kids to do....normally ornaments or jewelry...this reminds me how much I miss that. I probably should sign up to teach again even though my kids are all grown.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
they're beautiful Jewls. This one is my favorite
NewBurg150x149.jpg.jpg

Scrapbooking is a great way to keep memories alive and fresh Iowa. I'd love to see some of yor crochet too.

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Rave your album is awesome...if you ever sell any of your work please pm me...the Backyard Visitor is right up my alley.

Okay..I am not that talented....but I do crochet and LOVE to scrapbook. I take double pleasure with the scrapbook albums as I'm constantly working with photos of family and friends. I used to teach Sunday school when my kids were growing up and loved to put together crafts for the kids to do....normally ornaments or jewelry...this reminds me how much I miss that. I probably should sign up to teach again even though my kids are all grown.

I have a friend that does scrap booking....she really enjoys it! I just couldn't get into it myself.

DeviantDe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sunnyside, Wa
www.facebook.com
I do a few crafty things when I have time & not suffering from arthritis issues.
crocheting (mostly blankets, and the occasional scarf or hat, a few dog sweaters for my mother's chihuahua lol)
candle making, small scented candles in random containers mostly.
jewelry making, mostly metal and bead work
also have some knitting loom things that are kinda fun.. couldn't actually knit to save my life though LOL
and I used to make signatures for a game message board I am on, but haven't done much of that in the last year so I'm pretty out of practice with my editing skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread