What do you consider "chain vaping"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I was a chain smoker, and I find that I don't need to chain vape for the most part, which is awesome. There are a few situational triggers for me though, and I'll find myself vaping my batteries from charged to spent without ever having put the thing down. A suddenly very sore throat can also be kind of a wake-up call, lol.

JudeD

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2012
PA
For most of the day I use 18 mg and only vape for maybe ten minutes at a time every hour or two. But in the evening, when I'm on the computer or watching TV, I purposely load a carto with a 6 mg juice so I can enjoy vaping on and off all evening without getting a headache. I have my PV in my hand most of the time and take a draw off it every five minutes or so. I consider that chain-vaping.

HawkeyeFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
Clermont, FL
For most of the day I use 18 mg and only vape for maybe ten minutes at a time every hour or two. But in the evening, when I'm on the computer or watching TV, I purposely load a carto with a 6 mg juice so I can enjoy vaping on and off all evening without getting a headache. I have my PV in my hand most of the time and take a draw off it every five minutes or so. I consider that chain-vaping.

I'm thinking of doing something similar. Keep some 18 or 24 in a couple of cartos for work, and some good flavor around 6 or 12 at home for my sitting around doing nothing and vape my .... off evenings. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread