What do you spend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimRep_er

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2013
Lodi nj
I'm new to this, and so far I've spent quite a bit of cash.

I got a ProVari, some tanks, some cartos, some juices, and have more juices in the mail.

Since I discovered this hobby less then 2 weeks ago I've easily spent over $400.

I HOPE that this is due to the fact that I've had....wanted to buy some high end stuff initially so I don't have to keep ordering additional stuff in the future.

It seems the more I lurk, the more I desire.

Once you have a good setup and enough toys, does the spending go down dramatically?

What do you think you spend each month on vaping? Are you ever TRULY satisfied with what you have, or should I plan on working more overtime?:p

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
DAMN, this is what I though. I'm guessing my OCD personality won't help much!

It certainly will not. Throw in a touch of ADHD (like me) and you are completely screwed. I have sated my hunger for hardware by transferring my obsessive ways to my taste for juices.

propagandax

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Notice nobody actually is answering your question which means we all spend too much...LOL

In all honesty I can easily spend $100 per month on juice and gear. Especially if I am lazy and buy pref filled cartos with occasional refill. And there always seems to be new stuff coming out. With some effort I could likely get by on $50 if I do just juice and tank/clear.

Sent from my Nexus 7

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
I've been vaping for a couple months now and at first it was pricey till I found a set-up that works well and satisfies. I'm still looking at all the different VV/VW mods and delivery systems just so I know what's out there and where the industry is as far as hardware goes, but I'm cheap so won't buy anything new till my current kit begins to die out. :p I just ordered my supplies for next month and between my cartomizers and juice my total was just over $70 including shipping. Beats the $180 I was spending a month on cancer sticks.:vapor:

Hello World

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2012
Vancouver
Once you have a good setup and enough toys, does the spending go down dramatically?
I'm pretty much happy with what I have, and all purchases have been based on requirement, never collection.

Nonetheless, RBAs are said to produce better vapes, and so more hardware needs to be purchased for that, but I certainly would only buy what is needed and no more.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    There are many here that only use 808's or ego's. I'm an ego PT guy, and I'm OCD and here most days for a couple yrs. looking at all these new things. I'm just satisfied. Probably only spent $380 in that 2 yrs.

I guess I just like steaks better than great ejuice, and nice vacations better than nice PVs. I vape at 7.5 watts like most here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread