Status
Not open for further replies.

chimchim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2011
GA
justacatholicgirl.wordpress.com
I would be like a monkey in a banana store! I have a friend who's hubby is out of work, so I'd totally set her up. She has her kit and I've given her some juice/carts and she's also put in another order. But, I want her to have all the "fun" stuff like every color drip tip, more batts, yummy juice etc. It would be so much fun to surprise her!

SMKNOMOR

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
salem ma
And I would throw the biggest,baddest vaping bash the world would ever see.It would rival woodstock. The rolling stones would be there and Guns and roses would reunite for it. Slash would have a nice 808 with a LR boge carto hanging out of his mouth vaping GJ while picking "sweet child of mine" HAHA.

Man, I need to get on this winning the lottery thing!!!

biidaaban

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
MN
And I would throw the biggest,baddest vaping bash the world would ever see.It would rival woodstock. The rolling stones would be there and Guns and roses would reunite for it. Slash would have a nice 808 with a LR boge carto hanging out of his mouth vaping GJ while picking "sweet child of mine" HAHA.

Man, I need to get on this winning the lottery thing!!!

OH YEAH!!! :headbang: oh no! Sweet Child is stuck in mah brain!

It would help as I am suporting 3 vapors and trying to get others to vape so I have been hooking people up.
It's not cheap but since my baby sisters double lung reduction my goal is to try and get every person I know that smokes to vape. So far not doing too bad me, my mom , her friend , my friend and her husband, sister inlaw, and my son part time. not too bad since I've only been vaping since Jan 29th

lujin4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2010
Milwakee
It would help as I am suporting 3 vapors and trying to get others to vape so I have been hooking people up.
It's not cheap but since my baby sisters double lung reduction my goal is to try and get every person I know that smokes to vape. So far not doing too bad me, my mom , her friend , my friend and her husband, sister inlaw, and my son part time. not too bad since I've only been vaping since Jan 29th

Good job :toast: :headbang: :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread