What If You Won The Daily Lottery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogey

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2011
I would blow the whole thing on drip tips. :p ok... I would probably give in and get auto diamonds. (breaths deeply 4 times ... Wait for manuals , wait for manuals)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sigh... I bought a purple XL diamond today. I blame all of YOU for corrupting me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dale1962

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2009
Charlotte,NC
Well like clover I too won the V4L lottery a few weeks back $110.00........I would luv to say I would PIF with some of the winnings if I won again but in all honesty I don't have a downpayment on a hotdog and have a wife that I think really drinks the juice goes thru about 6-7 ml a day.Really I have finally made her start refilling herself and she has no patience and is wasting about half the juice in overfilling but still better than paying or smoking the killers or me having too do it for her.She should be refilling mine she does'nt even work.But I'll be lucky if I can just keep her refilling her own,she love's to vape but does'nt want to do any of the work or maintenence that comes along with it til now.Oh yea sorry about the Macho Man Macho King.

Brandigayle

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
East Tennessee
I work with a woman that has a set of 5 year old twins and an older daughter. Her husband recently had two heart attacks and is on the heart transplant list (at 35 years old), found out he had diabetes when he was rushed to the er with a blood sugar level of 800! long story short, his doctors will not approve him to work due to any stress could push him over the edge. She is now supporting her family on her own, and bc of financial problems she is trying SO hard to quit smoking. Every time she gets close, something else horrible happens. She is very interested in v4l, and I've given her a few batteries, charger, a pt, various cartos and liquids. I guess if I won the daily lottery, I'd set her up as best as I could!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I work with a woman that has a set of 5 year old twins and an older daughter. Her husband recently had two heart attacks and is on the heart transplant list (at 35 years old), found out he had diabetes when he was rushed to the er with a blood sugar level of 800! long story short, his doctors will not approve him to work due to any stress could push him over the edge. She is now supporting her family on her own, and bc of financial problems she is trying SO hard to quit smoking. Every time she gets close, something else horrible happens. She is very interested in v4l, and I've given her a few batteries, charger, a pt, various cartos and liquids. I guess if I won the daily lottery, I'd set her up as best as I could!
Brandi, that's so sweet !! Bless your heart :nun: praying for your friend too :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread