The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What If You Won The Daily Lottery?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by biidaaban, May 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Bogey

Bogey Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 24, 2011
    Sigh... I bought a purple XL diamond today. I blame all of YOU for corrupting me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Ms. Dawn would do the only thing right with it, split it with my very close friends here.... :)

3. Flowerlady-8898

Flowerlady-8898 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 4, 2010
    North Carolina
    Definately buy lots of Juice, when they get mine favorite WOW555 in. :D
    Of course I would have to buy some Grape & RazzWOW, too! :wub:
    Oh, and some new batteries, cause mine are getting used so much,
    and I definately need some new ones.

4. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2010
    Other Places
    If I won the Lotto, I would move back east to MD (home) or PA. Then move my parents in with me. I'm sure I could afford a big enough house....LOL. Wishful thinking right?

If I win the V4L lottery, I would buy a PCC, some juice, and cartomizers. A person can never have enough cartomizers.

5. MachoKing

MachoKing Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Missouri
    I'd wait for a good sale and spend it all on blanks. Can't have too many blanks.

6. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2009
    Charlotte,NC
    Well like clover I too won the V4L lottery a few weeks back $110.00........I would luv to say I would PIF with some of the winnings if I won again but in all honesty I don't have a downpayment on a hotdog and have a wife that I think really drinks the juice goes thru about 6-7 ml a day.Really I have finally made her start refilling herself and she has no patience and is wasting about half the juice in overfilling but still better than paying or smoking the killers or me having too do it for her.She should be refilling mine she does'nt even work.But I'll be lucky if I can just keep her refilling her own,she love's to vape but does'nt want to do any of the work or maintenence that comes along with it til now.Oh yea sorry about the Macho Man Macho King.

7. Brandigayle

Brandigayle Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 11, 2011
    East Tennessee
    I work with a woman that has a set of 5 year old twins and an older daughter. Her husband recently had two heart attacks and is on the heart transplant list (at 35 years old), found out he had diabetes when he was rushed to the er with a blood sugar level of 800! long story short, his doctors will not approve him to work due to any stress could push him over the edge. She is now supporting her family on her own, and bc of financial problems she is trying SO hard to quit smoking. Every time she gets close, something else horrible happens. She is very interested in v4l, and I've given her a few batteries, charger, a pt, various cartos and liquids. I guess if I won the daily lottery, I'd set her up as best as I could!

8. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Brandi, that's so sweet !! Bless your heart :nun: praying for your friend too :blush:

9. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Ditto to that, dear Brandigayle!

10. lujin4

lujin4 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    Milwakee
    Brandigayle you are a great person, the world could use more like you.

11. jello215

jello215 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 29, 2011
    Indianapolis
    If I won I might actually break even. I would have to get some more batts though.....love the XL's.

12. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2011
    Outside DC
    Jello sir have you tried the new shorties?

13. waylonjessi4ever

waylonjessi4ever Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2011
    Northern California
    it would take me 5 min to spend ! yeehaw ...

14. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :laugh::laugh: I can do it in 2 notes...:laugh::laugh:

15. chimchim

chimchim Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2011
    GA
    name that tune! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

16. AG51

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: yup ( I shoulda said I can do it in 2 vapes :laugh: ) yup :smokie:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.